Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Grateful to: Student

Posted April 22, 2016
My friends, they understand me and know the school is bad, while having the similar interests with me, too bad I literally have only 2 classes with only ONE of them.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted April 22, 2016
Again, no. IF they did, there wouldn't kids screeching at eachother (no joke this happens, and they aren't in special ed or anything), there would be no bullies calling kids "poor" (Yeah apparently thats still an insult) saying vine references such as the oh so bad "what are those" and "damn daniel" and insulting people because of their shoes (wow what a good way to judge someone)

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted April 22, 2016
It most certainly does not. If it did, there wouldn't be the constant distractions of other students, among SO many other things. Just the distractions of other students and having ADHD is why my grades were so bad in math!

Posted May 21, 2014
I am Myrna Floyd the parent of Marshall Floyd Becker. My Son Marshall attends Brewer Middle School. I think that the School is just great. I wish that I could spend more time. Myrna Floyd

Brewer Middle School 4

Posted May 16, 2014
My son will soon gradute from this school!! good school, great neighboorhood!! good teachers, really secure... :)

Posted September 07, 2012
My daughter attends this school and we have been very happy. She is an Athlete and has been given lots of opportunity to learn and compete in many different sports. The teachers are very caring I even had one stop me in the foyer while I was checking my daughter out early last year to tell me iin front of my daughter what a great student she is and how much he enjoys having her in class! We had an issue where the teacher was out due to having a child and the sub they replaced her with long term did an excellent job preparing her for testing! Great school and Great School district!

Posted November 22, 2011
I am a brewer bear student and all the teachers and other staff members are wonderful!!! We still have football, cross country, track and field, basketball, vollyball,UIL and other fun academic programs and sports. This is one of the best schools you can find in Texas. When I went to a Fort Worth school named Leonard 6th Grade Center you would see fights or even be in one every day. I am thankful that my parents sent me here. There are hardly any fights. this is an improvement from going to Leonard. I would recommend this school to all the new people in Texas...

Brewer Middle School 1

Posted October 01, 2011
Horrible, my son was beat up by a child who had been bullying him verbally for weeks. Got the call 30 minutes after occured. Waited in principals office for 15 minutes, went to get his belongings from class because bell had rung. Teacher said sorry you got hurt but you shouldn't have said what you did. I told her I didn't know what my child had said because no one had bothered to talk to me yet, but nothing he said warranted 2 black eyes. Got same response from principal. Called and e mailed superintendant and got a we are working on bullying memo.

Posted May 30, 2011
Brewer Middle School has become a great school! The dress code and consistent discipline policies have transformed this school into a safe place for all of our kids.

Brewer Middle School 4

Posted June 29, 2010
The teachers and coaches seem to care about the children and try to work best than can with what they have available, the school keeps you informed and any issues with your child or issues that affect your child.

1000 South Cherry Lane, White Settlement, TX  76108
Last modified Brewer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.