White Settlement, TX

Posted May 21, 2014
I am Myrna Floyd the parent of Marshall Floyd Becker. My Son Marshall attends Brewer Middle School. I think that the School is just great. I wish that I could spend more time. Myrna Floyd

Brewer Middle School 4

Posted May 16, 2014
My son will soon gradute from this school!! good school, great neighboorhood!! good teachers, really secure... :)

Posted September 07, 2012
My daughter attends this school and we have been very happy. She is an Athlete and has been given lots of opportunity to learn and compete in many different sports. The teachers are very caring I even had one stop me in the foyer while I was checking my daughter out early last year to tell me iin front of my daughter what a great student she is and how much he enjoys having her in class! We had an issue where the teacher was out due to having a child and the sub they replaced her with long term did an excellent job preparing her for testing! Great school and Great School district!

Posted November 22, 2011
I am a brewer bear student and all the teachers and other staff members are wonderful!!! We still have football, cross country, track and field, basketball, vollyball,UIL and other fun academic programs and sports. This is one of the best schools you can find in Texas. When I went to a Fort Worth school named Leonard 6th Grade Center you would see fights or even be in one every day. I am thankful that my parents sent me here. There are hardly any fights. this is an improvement from going to Leonard. I would recommend this school to all the new people in Texas...

Brewer Middle School 1

Posted October 01, 2011
Horrible, my son was beat up by a child who had been bullying him verbally for weeks. Got the call 30 minutes after occured. Waited in principals office for 15 minutes, went to get his belongings from class because bell had rung. Teacher said sorry you got hurt but you shouldn't have said what you did. I told her I didn't know what my child had said because no one had bothered to talk to me yet, but nothing he said warranted 2 black eyes. Got same response from principal. Called and e mailed superintendant and got a we are working on bullying memo.

Posted May 30, 2011
Brewer Middle School has become a great school! The dress code and consistent discipline policies have transformed this school into a safe place for all of our kids.

Brewer Middle School 4

Posted June 29, 2010
The teachers and coaches seem to care about the children and try to work best than can with what they have available, the school keeps you informed and any issues with your child or issues that affect your child.

Posted August 14, 2008
well... we do have a new school now(former high school)..... ...and i was just there yesterdayy it wass sooo awesome and huge....the staff is just soo great they are very understanding....if u need any help u can go to toutorials 3 days a week from 2:50-3:35...they have all kinds of sport u could play..basketball,track,cross country,volleyball....and manyy manyy more ...it is just a great school and i really do recomend it.....i have all honors and am a straight a student who got 3rd hightest grades out of 10 in the whole school...and i could have not done it with out there helpp...so think about it...=] you can go check out the website www.wsisd.net thanks and I am honered to have wrote that about an awesome school like that

Brewer Middle School 1

Posted January 04, 2008
As a student I will be honest, I really hate this school. Its obvious they care very little about the students and the school rules they have will just amaze you. For example, we can't bring purses into the classroom to prevent girls from using tote bags and instead of taking two seconds out to put a size limit they decided to be lazy and ban them altogether, so now we either don't bring them or leave them in our lockers. We even have a limit to the amount of bracelets we can wear on one arm! The dress code is just ridiculous, they went way over the top with that and not to mention the clothes they want us to wear is very exspensive. When you first enroll they ask you very personal questions that are none of their business. I wouldn't advise sending your child here.

Brewer Middle School 2

Posted November 27, 2006
Administration seems to be politically motivated and no real student concern. I can not recommend this school district to any one. Also check out the State website for CDC - it will amaze you.

Brewer Middle School
1000 South Cherry Lane, White Settlement, TX  76108
Last modified Brewer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brewer Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top