Bad
Good

I love the school and staff here at Liberty! I currently have three children in attendance here. With my youngest 2 in K and oldest in 2nd. I love the Dual Language Program and only wish there was more interest when my oldest started 2 years ago because her class doesn't have the program, the one year there was little interest for it. The Principal is so great with the kids and is very supportive of the PTA. I was unable to be as involved the previous two years but since being able to be at the school more I find the ENTIRE staff is devoted to ensuring the success of their students. We have some many ways to helps students learn even those with disabilities. And knowing that school is a joint effort, I am so glad that the teachers will come to me with issues that need to be addressed instead of letting it go unaddressed and unresolved. We are open enrollment students and so glad that Liberty had room for us. Very Blessed that WSISD did open enrollment right when we needed a GREAT SCHOOL! I can't say it enough I love this school,

Great school, faculty really puts the kids first! The safety of the children is made a priority at Liberty, the principal is wonderful.

This is my son's first year at Liberty, he is in 3rd grade. The teachers are involved with the students and the principal is amazing! My son is always excited about going to school.

The staff at Liberty are great. Even though my daughter only attended the PPCD program for a short period, it's better than the programs in California. Mrs Lindsey worked well with my daughter and the staff are extremely caring.

Where do I begin? Curriculum is a joke and you can forget about the so-called "Gifted & Talented" program. Your child will never be challenged while attending Liberty. If you are okay with unsatisfactory and do not want your child to learn then Liberty is the perfect choice for you. Oh, some of the teachers are not qualified and do not have ANY CERTIFICATION. One should be worried about their child "learning" from someone not qualified to teach!

Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.