White Settlement, TX

Posted April 28, 2014
I love the school and staff here at Liberty! I currently have three children in attendance here. With my youngest 2 in K and oldest in 2nd. I love the Dual Language Program and only wish there was more interest when my oldest started 2 years ago because her class doesn't have the program, the one year there was little interest for it. The Principal is so great with the kids and is very supportive of the PTA. I was unable to be as involved the previous two years but since being able to be at the school more I find the ENTIRE staff is devoted to ensuring the success of their students. We have some many ways to helps students learn even those with disabilities. And knowing that school is a joint effort, I am so glad that the teachers will come to me with issues that need to be addressed instead of letting it go unaddressed and unresolved. We are open enrollment students and so glad that Liberty had room for us. Very Blessed that WSISD did open enrollment right when we needed a GREAT SCHOOL! I can't say it enough I love this school,

Posted May 22, 2013
Great school, faculty really puts the kids first! The safety of the children is made a priority at Liberty, the principal is wonderful.

Posted May 22, 2013
This is my son's first year at Liberty, he is in 3rd grade. The teachers are involved with the students and the principal is amazing! My son is always excited about going to school.

Posted November 03, 2012
The staff at Liberty are great. Even though my daughter only attended the PPCD program for a short period, it's better than the programs in California. Mrs Lindsey worked well with my daughter and the staff are extremely caring.

Liberty Elementary School 1

Posted February 20, 2012
Where do I begin? Curriculum is a joke and you can forget about the so-called "Gifted & Talented" program. Your child will never be challenged while attending Liberty. If you are okay with unsatisfactory and do not want your child to learn then Liberty is the perfect choice for you. Oh, some of the teachers are not qualified and do not have ANY CERTIFICATION. One should be worried about their child "learning" from someone not qualified to teach!

Posted January 14, 2008

Posted April 29, 2006

Posted April 02, 2006
I am a former student of Liberty Elementary and I must say that it is one of the best elementary schools I've been to. I currently have two kids that are in the dual language program. I cant wait for my third child to start in the fall. The teachers are all wonderful. The principal is wonderful and the parents are also wonderful. When it comes to having fun the teachers staff and parents really pull through for the kids.

Posted September 14, 2005
- a administrator
Good school and good leadership. People care about kids.

Posted August 11, 2005
all my kids have loved liberty. i have been with this school for seven years total. my three kids have went there and they done great. the principal is great- even his kids go there. the the teachers really care about how well the kids are learning the lessons, and they make it fun. i have been involved in pta each of the seven years. the moms are good friends and we spend alot of time at the school together helping in any way we can. i think all of us have the same outlook of the scholl- its just great.

Liberty Elementary School
7976 Whitney Drive, White Settlement, TX  76108
Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top