White Settlement, TX

Posted August 07, 2014
Wonderful staff & amazing teachers! Parents also very involved! I would highly recommend this school to all parents!

Posted May 16, 2014
This school its wonderfull!! my 3 kids attented this school all 4 years!! never had trouble, great teachers, great admosphere, really secure school great neighboorhood

Posted January 06, 2014
My son attended kindergarten this fall and I have to say how impressed I am with the school, from the moment they walk into the cafeteria to the moment they are released - I have nothing but praise for the staff! My son loved going in everyday, his teacher was easy to contact and always responded to my queries promptly, my son knew the principal's name within his first week and could recognise him easily. The personal behaviours promoted by the school and the way in which they do this is excellent and motivates the children to want to be recognised by their teachers and all school staff for their good behaviour. Everyday you see how your child is doing, and can see what they are learning by the homework they bring home. At the end of each week all the work and art etc. is brought home and I loved looking through it with my son and seeing how proud he was of it. As a parent you can join the PTA or volunteer at the school, they are very keen for parents to be involved in their children's education. I write most of this in the past tense as we have since relocated back to the UK, if I could have taken this school with me I would have!!

North Elementary School 1

Posted November 21, 2013
This is our first year at north and so far the teacher don't seem to care about the students and the staff is rude and my daughter isn't learning anything at this school and trying to schedule a conference is impossible to do I would not recommend this school

Posted May 28, 2012
i went to school there from k-2 then i moved now im in 4th grade i loved that school the teachers are great they share there time equllay it was my favorite school i wish i could of stayed they do fun activty for the students

Posted January 12, 2010
What a great school!!!! My son is in Kindergarten at North and he looks forward to school everyday!! They also have an AMAZING speech therapy staff, my son has made wonderful progress. We have exprience with a school outside of this district and its so good to see the kids and staff at North happy to be where they are!!!!!!

Posted October 14, 2009
North Elementary has great kids and it is a great place to work!

Posted October 10, 2009
The teachers and staff care for all children's academic success.

Posted October 08, 2009
It is a great place to work because the kids come first. I love my job.

Posted March 11, 2009
I have two children at North Elem. We love the staff and teachers. I am also a sub teacher for this district and love being at this school. I have NEVER seen so many teachers who love their jobs as well as the students. My kids love their school! As a former student myself for this school its awesome to see how much it has grown.

North Elementary School
9850 Legacy Drive, White Settlement, TX  76108
Last modified North Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top