Bible Baptist Christian School 1

Posted March 13, 2014
Horrible school. The place is a broken down mess, the teachers actually make the kids clean for a whole period. The work they give you is below the states standerds. My friend graduated here and tried to apply for MSU and they turned her down and told her she had to get a GED and take basics just to apply again.

Bible Baptist Christian School 5

Posted April 14, 2012
This is the second year that my children have gone to BBCS, and the turn around - especially in my youngest - has been profound. My 8 year old is a typical boy; fidgety, a little careless, but he's a smart kid who will get an education wherever he goes. With the guidance of BBCS, he has progressed both in his strengths and his weaknesses, as well as improving his work habits. My little one was very asocial when he started at BICS - ASD, a little aggressive, not the best listener in the world... his teacher is a gem. I am less concerned about academics; he knew his numbers and letters before starting PreK. Now he can follow directions and be part of a group and he is almost never aggressive (although he still plays rough and tumble, he doesn't hit others). He is becoming more KIND. AND he's still on grade level in curriculum, etc.. Suffice to say, BBCS is not for everyone. They have some rules that make me pull my hair out sometimes, and the principal makes me crazy sometimes with her typos... but the heart is there, in the principal and in the teachers, and academic product is at least as good as the average public school curriculum.

Bible Baptist Christian School
1606 30th Street, Wichita Falls, TX  76302
Last modified Bible Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Bible Baptist Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top