Wichita Falls, TX
Before care: Yes

Posted September 18, 2014
My husband and I feel extremely fortunate and blessed to be able to send our three daughters to school at Notre Dame Catholic School. The academics are challenging and there is a great sense of community. Most importantly, they pray together, they learn about Jesus, the Bible, the Blessed Trinity and attend weekly Mass together. High moral standards are taught by example and expected from everyone. Between our three children we have over 13 years of education invested and we can not imagine doing this anywhere else. Notre Dame has been forming disciples of Jesus Christ since 1904 and still are today! Thank you Notre Dame; Thank you Jesus! :)

Posted April 21, 2014
We send all of our children to Notre Dame and wouldn't think of sending them anywhere else. Not only are the academics superior, the students are taught to be solidly grounded in their faith and are encouraged to reach out and be Christ to the community.

Posted April 18, 2014
Notre Dame Catholic school has been a true blessing for our family. Excelling in academics, the school also fosters an environment of high moral teaching, with a strong spiritual importance.

Posted April 18, 2014
My children recieved a wonderful education at this school! After graduating, my eldest son graduated from Texas Tech in 3 years! My daughter followed and graduated from Midwestern State University in 3-1/2 years.... their education was top notch and I am so grateful to Notre Dame Catholic School for preparing them for college! In addition, the school truly is like a FAMILY. People care for one another! It was a SAFE environment for my children, and my children attended school with children of parents who were like-minded: they wanted love of God to be carried on from home to continue at school, along with the biblical values that are taught daily! My children have friends for life as they are still close with their Notre Dame friends...all great adults now! LOVE this school!

Posted April 16, 2014
I love this school and everything it stands for! We are blessed with an incredible community!

Posted April 16, 2014
Notre Dame is such a wonderful school. The teachers & staff love & care for the students as if each child was their own. Not only do the students receive a wonderful Christian education but grow into amazing people that are rooted in their faith, love their family, great stewards of their community and outgoing responsible adults.

Posted April 16, 2014
My children are very happy at ND. The elementary PE program is outstanding which is hard to find these days. The PE teacher is top notch and like a Saint. The current 4th grade teacher is the best you can find. She too is likened to a Saint and also teaches with the highest quality you could ask for. There certainly could be some updates with the physical appeal of the school and a more positive/joyful Religious program would be nice in the middle school/high school. There needs to certainly be a computer/technology class in the elementary more than anything since we live in a technology age. But, for the most part Christ is able to be spoken about and learned about. Therefore, there is a beautiful atmosphere and freedom to be who God created you to be in academics, sports and extracurricular activities!

Posted April 16, 2014
I rate this school with five stars. They have won awards for being the best in many things. With the finiest teachers that use great ways to teach the children. As like other teachers, they sacrifice much, get little resouces to get the big things done. It is the best place and the only place I would send my Grandchildren.

Posted April 16, 2014
Notre Dame Catholic in Wichita Falls is a wonderful school. The administration and staff truly care about each and every student. My daughter has flourished there academically and personally. The small class sizes are key. I would recommend this school to anyone in the area.

Posted April 16, 2014
Best in town! Only choice to make for a good learning experience....I have three students and they have attended for five years and do not want to leave...

Notre Dame Catholic School
2821 Lansing Blvd, Wichita Falls, TX  76309
Last modified Notre Dame Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Notre Dame Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top