Posted May 16, 2013
City View Elementary has been a wonderful experience for my son. He is now in the 1st grade, going into the 2nd and is so excited about learning and being at school! The teachers all demonstrate character and truly care about the children. He loves school. It's been the best decision we've made.

Posted July 17, 2011
All three of my children have attended City View Elementary (from K-6) until we had to move. We moved away for two years and when we found out we would return to the Wichita Falls area, we purposfully went back to City View ISD. It is a wonderful school district! It is a relativly small district and VERY family oriented! Speaking for the Elementary, the teachers and administration are very in tune with the students and staff. The teachers are caring and very involved. My boys were involved in the sports and I loved seeing thier teachers at games supporting the students. My boys adored their football and basket ball coaches (dads who give their time and talent). On the subject of discipline: NO NONSENSE! corporal punishment is used, but the students are given a choice before licks are given. I am for that- it keeps students in line. Knowing this makes me feel confident that my children are being taken care of and being taught. Dress code is fully enforced- wonderful!! Possitive influences! Academically challenging racially diverse, UIL contest winners, wonderful music/band program, incredible head start program, friendly atmosphere- love it. Military and civilian families.

Posted June 18, 2008

City View Elementary School 2

Posted January 03, 2008

Posted March 13, 2006

City View Elementary School 4

Posted November 14, 2005
My experience with City View Elementary for the past 5 years has been excellent. My son has attended pre-k through 3rd grade and is currently in 4th grade. The quality of academic programs is average, not advanced, but it is a small school. My son is not involved in any sports, but there are some available. I feel there is a high level of parent involvement at this school. I have been especially impressed with the teachers my son has had. They have been very caring and kind.

Posted July 11, 2005

Posted July 05, 2005
- a former student
Very community oriented school; however it is taking a while to catch up academically to the WF ISD school system.

Posted February 23, 2004

City View Elementary School
1023 City View Drive, Wichita Falls, TX  76306
Last modified City View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
City View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top