Bad
Good

City View Elementary has been a wonderful experience for my son. He is now in the 1st grade, going into the 2nd and is so excited about learning and being at school! The teachers all demonstrate character and truly care about the children. He loves school. It's been the best decision we've made.

All three of my children have attended City View Elementary (from K-6) until we had to move. We moved away for two years and when we found out we would return to the Wichita Falls area, we purposfully went back to City View ISD. It is a wonderful school district! It is a relativly small district and VERY family oriented! Speaking for the Elementary, the teachers and administration are very in tune with the students and staff. The teachers are caring and very involved. My boys were involved in the sports and I loved seeing thier teachers at games supporting the students. My boys adored their football and basket ball coaches (dads who give their time and talent). On the subject of discipline: NO NONSENSE! corporal punishment is used, but the students are given a choice before licks are given. I am for that- it keeps students in line. Knowing this makes me feel confident that my children are being taken care of and being taught. Dress code is fully enforced- wonderful!! Possitive influences! Academically challenging racially diverse, UIL contest winners, wonderful music/band program, incredible head start program, friendly atmosphere- love it. Military and civilian families.

Last modified City View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.