Bad
Good

I went to Harrell ALC after I had struggled to stay with my peers at a local high school. I felt like that school just thought of me as a number, and not a student. Once I started classes at Harrell, I learned that this school was the best for me! I fit right in, and I loved the teachers and staff. Everyone was very nice, and accomidating, and I was able to go from only having 7 1/2 credits at the end of my sophmore year, to graduating a semester early! Harrell is the place to go if you need the one on one attention! I will always be indebted to this school for having faith in me when I didn't. If it wasn't for the staff at Harrell, I would not be as successful as I am today.

I went to harrell for the majority of high school. I got pregnant at a young age and so I transfered to Harrell. I didn't think I would like it, but I loved it! After I had my daughter and had to go back to my home school I got on the wait list to go back to Harrell asap. I ended up graduating with honors after I was failing at Rider, and I graduated a year early. Harrell was the best school I have ever gone to, and I would recomend this school to any parent who wants their child to succeed in high school.

I graduated from this school in 2003. I had recently attended Wichita Falls High School. I had extremely stressful family problems growing up and had to be on my own at a young age. I was three years behind at WFHS. I got transferred to this school and graduated a semester earlier than I should have in the first place. I love this school and without it I would not have even received my diploma, and I don't even want to think of where I would be today. The principal, teachers, and counselors were great!

Last modified Harrell Accelerated Learning Cente is a Public school that serves grades 9-12