Wichita Falls, TX

Barwise J High School 4

Posted October 30, 2013
My son started this year in the 7th Grade and he likes the majority of his teachers but there are some that he says that are a little harsh. I had an experience also with a person in the front office who I felt was a little rude at answering a question I had. That is the only negative that i did not like. Back to my Son's comment on how he feels, Now I know he is a talker and it seems to get him in trouble in some of his classes, I was even told that he even talks back to the teacher. I know kids they lie to make it seem smaller than it really is but I have read and heard alot of negative comments after searching the web on this school. I am not sure if I need to take him out and put him in a different school or what . A suggestion that I have is to have video monitoring , (as some daycares have) that Parents and Staff can monitor their children in real time in all schools.

Barwise J High School 1

Posted March 08, 2012
I do not care for this school at all the principal and asst principal is not there for the kids just the paycheck.They are always sending my son to the office in school suspension for someone else mistakes and when he tell the truth he stills gets punished. He gets bullied by the kids he tell on that actually be the ones that start the problems they are very unfair and that Mr.Allen and Mrs Muelberger TALKS TO KIDS VERY HARSHLY AND I THINK THE SCHOOL SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED..There are alot of unfair situations!!

Posted November 11, 2010
Several of my children and grandchildren have gone to Barwise. At present, I have one grandson enrolled in Barwise. I think it is a great school, with great teachers aand staff.

Posted January 05, 2010

Posted May 03, 2008

Posted December 22, 2007

Posted August 11, 2007
Mr. Allen is the greatest. I had a disabled child attending at Barwise and Mr. Allen was always kind and courteous when we needed to talk to some one.

Posted July 19, 2007
Barwise is the est choice.I can do the thing I love which is Act.Mrs.Anson The theartre Director is the best.& we're the only school that provides theatre I love it.

Barwise J High School 1

Posted September 16, 2006

Barwise J High School 4

Posted March 26, 2006

Barwise J High School
3807 Kemp Boulevard, Wichita Falls, TX  76308
Last modified Barwise J High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barwise J High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top