Posted November 11, 2013
I attended this school myself, K-6. This school is a huge part of who I am. I am now graduated. The teachers were the absolute best. The principals were the best, just the staff as a whole. Some of the hardest times of my life were in elementary, and the people that I most confided in and trusted were my teachers. Some of them didn't even teach me, and despite of that they were there for me, and believed in me. This school is an amazing place to learn and grow, especially because Mrs. Bond, Mrs. Ruddy, Mrs. Kaspar, Mrs. Dillard, and Mrs. Anderson are still teaching. Stay awesome y'all!

Posted August 11, 2010
My children have attended Crockett for the last 2 years and am sorry to say that we will be moving and having to attend a new school this 2010-2011 school year. My children loved their teachers, and their classes. I would recommend this school to parents in the area.

Crockett Elementary School 4

Posted March 29, 2010
I had four children who went to this school. One went K-2, one just kindergarten, one 2-4, and one sixth grader. The PTA is very involved in the school and just put in a new playground about a year ago. The teachers that my children had were great. My son's favorite teacher of all time was his second grade teacher from Crockett. The only place where I think that this school is lacking is in the leadership... the principal. But, others like the Vice Principal, the counselor are wonderful and pick up the slack.

Posted November 18, 2008
My child is motivated and challenged, which is what he needs since he is constantly curious and has questions about anything.

Crockett Elementary School 0

Posted September 14, 2008
We greatly enjoy Crockett. My daughter is in kindergarten there and loves it. I also like her teacher, the principal, vice principal and the PTA. The school seems to earnestly work toward a bully free environment. I have gotten involved with the PTA and see that there is a lot of thought going into enriching the school's playgrounds and sending teachers to classes to better their skills. This is a wonderful school! My advice; get involved!

Posted December 27, 2006
This is a great school for kids to go to because I went there last year and I loved it,I wish I was still in 6th grade.And the teachers there really help their kids and they're fun because they usually do activaties to help kids learn.

Posted October 03, 2006

Posted January 17, 2006

Posted July 30, 2005

Crockett Elementary School
3015 Ave I, Wichita Falls, TX  76309
Last modified Crockett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crockett Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top