Bad
Good

Posted November 11, 2013
I attended this school myself, K-6. This school is a huge part of who I am. I am now graduated. The teachers were the absolute best. The principals were the best, just the staff as a whole. Some of the hardest times of my life were in elementary, and the people that I most confided in and trusted were my teachers. Some of them didn't even teach me, and despite of that they were there for me, and believed in me. This school is an amazing place to learn and grow, especially because Mrs. Bond, Mrs. Ruddy, Mrs. Kaspar, Mrs. Dillard, and Mrs. Anderson are still teaching. Stay awesome y'all!

Crockett Elementary School 2

Posted March 24, 2011
This school is okay But I Wouldn't suggest it. SORRY CROCKETT. But I Think Ben Franklin is Better.

Posted August 11, 2010
My children have attended Crockett for the last 2 years and am sorry to say that we will be moving and having to attend a new school this 2010-2011 school year. My children loved their teachers, and their classes. I would recommend this school to parents in the area.

Crockett Elementary School 4

Posted March 29, 2010
I had four children who went to this school. One went K-2, one just kindergarten, one 2-4, and one sixth grader. The PTA is very involved in the school and just put in a new playground about a year ago. The teachers that my children had were great. My son's favorite teacher of all time was his second grade teacher from Crockett. The only place where I think that this school is lacking is in the leadership... the principal. But, others like the Vice Principal, the counselor are wonderful and pick up the slack.

Posted November 18, 2008
My child is motivated and challenged, which is what he needs since he is constantly curious and has questions about anything.

Crockett Elementary School

Posted September 14, 2008
We greatly enjoy Crockett. My daughter is in kindergarten there and loves it. I also like her teacher, the principal, vice principal and the PTA. The school seems to earnestly work toward a bully free environment. I have gotten involved with the PTA and see that there is a lot of thought going into enriching the school's playgrounds and sending teachers to classes to better their skills. This is a wonderful school! My advice; get involved!

Posted December 27, 2006
This is a great school for kids to go to because I went there last year and I loved it,I wish I was still in 6th grade.And the teachers there really help their kids and they're fun because they usually do activaties to help kids learn.

Crockett Elementary School 3

Posted May 06, 2005
My child has gone to this school since kindergarten and is now in 5th grade. I like the school but the teacher do not care about other students picking on, or physically abusing other students. If you want the best school for your child do not pick this school. This school has very poor discipline, damaged desks, and bad teachers.

Crockett Elementary School 4

Posted July 09, 2004
My child went to this school in the first grade 5yrs ago and I was very impressed by the teachers as well as the students. I am very surprised to see that the school is operating at a below average level. My only advice would be that if a parent thinks their child has a learning disability believe them because we know them better than teachers sometimes. My only gripe is when my son attended that school, I wanted him tested but the school or the principle did not think he had a learning problem and that could be why the school is at a below average level. My advice to the principle is to have kids tested for learning disabilities also don't ignore parents concerns, other than that I loved the school. Also please pay the teachers more, sometimes they are the only positive adult that a child knows.

Crockett Elementary School
3015 Avenue I, Wichita Falls, TX  76309
Last modified Crockett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.