Cunningham School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
My stepson went there and was in the special ed program, which was awesome!

Posted August 01, 2009

Posted May 12, 2007
We have had our children at Cunningham for the 2006-2007 period and we are so happy with the results and grow of our kids. We truly feel lucky to have been able to be part of Cunningham. The teachers, the principal, the counselor and all the staff and parents.. they were so dedicated and always looking for the best of the students. I have nothing but thanks to all of them.

Posted May 02, 2007
Thank the Lord Cunningham is getting a new principal! The principal that has been there is horrible to the parents. I think Cunningham has the best programs and amazing teachers, but the principal was the only negative part of that school.

Posted June 29, 2006

Cunningham School 2

Posted May 08, 2006
The principal of cunningham does not believe that children in grades k-3 need in class assistance when they have difficulties learning to read. In other words, decisions made by this leadership are geared towards the results for the school's rating, and not towards the child's learning experience. while there are some exceptional teacher's at cunningham, the leadership sets the pace and the rules! beware.... The excellence rating isn't all it's cracked up to be. If your goal is to find a school with a great learning environment...Keep looking! there is more to be said for a school than it's rating!

Posted February 21, 2006
Cunningham is an amazing learning environment for any child. The teachers show real concern for their students. They are willing to go above and beyond to help a student succeed. The administration is supportive of the teachers and the students. There are many opportunities for parental involvement and parents are made to feel welcome at the school. I couldn t be happier with my children s experience at Cunningham.

Cunningham School 3

Posted April 22, 2005
My experiences with the principal of this school have been disheartening at best. Her attitude towards problems shared by parents is, 'if you don't like it, then take your child elsewhere.' Due to my circumstances, I cannot 'take my child elsewhere,' so when my second grader had the bad luck to be placed in the inexperienced teacher's class, without the same level of resources provided to the other second grade classes, she fell behind. It is impossible for children to learn when placed in a chaotic classroom. Parents are no longer invited to participate in their child's learning experience at this school.

Posted April 06, 2004
The staff at Cunningham Elementary is the absolute greatest! Thanks for everything you do!

Posted November 09, 2003

Cunningham School
4107 Phillips Drive, Wichita Falls, TX  76308
Last modified Cunningham School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cunningham School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top