Wichita Falls, TX

Fowler Elementary School 0

Posted March 30, 2009
I am a proud parent of Fowler my daughter is now a 3rd grader and has attended since K. My son attended for many years and is about to graduate High School. I would never dream of my kids attending another school in WF! I love Fowler!! We have many friends from other schools and I would simply not change schools for nothing!!! We love it!

Fowler Elementary School 0

Posted September 04, 2008
My kids are siked! This elem school has everything a parent and student want & deserve. The whole district is extraordinay! My kids love these schools. Married to a coach so weve tried alot!

Posted July 31, 2008

Fowler Elementary School 5

Posted March 05, 2008

Posted October 25, 2007

Fowler Elementary School 3

Posted June 07, 2007
Overall, I think the school is headed in the right direction with teaching. My only concern is I felt the teachers aid was more qualified than the teacher. My son need special attention and the teacher seemed scared to look for ways to help as the Aid went out her way to help.

Fowler Elementary School 1

Posted December 27, 2005

Fowler Elementary School 3

Posted August 17, 2005

Posted June 20, 2005
Teachers were very involved with the kids and kept me informed. Son has speech problems and school was able to provide quality speech therapy onsite. Small student to teacher ratio for more one on one help.

Fowler Elementary School 5

Posted May 02, 2005

Fowler Elementary School
5100 Ridgecrest Drive, Wichita Falls, TX  76310
Last modified Fowler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fowler Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top