Bad
Good

Posted July 28, 2013
We moved to WF about 2 years ago from Houston, where I was VERY disappointed in the schools. Since being at Ben Franklin, my child has done a 360 when it comes to enjoying going to school. She's actually LEARNING and enjoys it. The principal, Mr. Bell is very involved with the students and teachers. The one time I had a concern he was in top of it immediately, and followed up with my child personally to make sure get concerns were no more. VERY IMPRESSED. I know a lot of other schools in WF have bad reputations, for reason, but Ben Franklin is definitely in their own league.

Posted March 29, 2013
I use to go here, i was theme in 2006-2007 in mrs. davenport's class, it has been so long but I can still remember the great memories with my friends and teachers, I learned a lot of English from there in fact when I arrived I didn't understand what most people said, since I was raised and tought Spanish. I think this is a great school it has helped me a lot I am very grateful for all the things I have learned and all the memories, it has a friendly environment I adapted pretty quickly I loved that school and I miss it a lot. Luis Zubia, 2nd, grade 06-07

Posted March 24, 2011
I Love this School! My Daughter is in 4th Grade, and She loves the teachers! Mrs Hale is Fabulous, and Has great Discipline and Teaching Schools.

Posted December 08, 2009
Over the past four years, I have had children in K-5 at Franklin at one point or another. I cannot put into words how much I love this school. The principal, Mrs. Meyer, has created such a positive, nurturing environment for these students. Each of my children have felt safe, valued and loved by all of their teachers. Having substituted there some, I can attest to the positive attitude that all of the teachers have. There isn't one teacher at this school whom I wouldn't trust to teach my kids.

Posted August 19, 2009
My daughter attended Franklin last year after attending another school for the prior year. The teachers at Franklin were much more involved as was the principal. Mrs. Stevenson was an excellent teacher. We loved her very much and will miss her this next year

Posted April 25, 2008
My son is currently in the 1st grade and has had a wonderful experience! Sure, there have been a few bumps along the way-it happens everywhere. Mrs. Stevenson shows so much love and compassion for EVERY CHILD in her classroom. I wish we could have her every year! Thank You!

Posted March 26, 2008
My oldest child attended Ben Franklin for 1st through 4th grades and I felt the education and motivation she received there was wonderful. Not only did she enjoy school, but she did not want to miss even one day. Almost every teacher she had was positive and inspiring while also having high expectations for the students and positive motivation to help them acheive those expectations. We espcecially loved the techniques her third grade teacher, Mrs. Kolanda, utilized and the response she was able to garner from her students. We had to leave the district due to career relocation or she would have definately finished the 6th grade there and enrolled my youngest child as well.

Franklin Elementary School 2

Posted February 29, 2008
My child goes here now and she is in first grade and she is having a hard time adapting to that many kids in the class room. The kids seem to be everywhere all the time and the teacher does not discipline them enough. We are currently loooking for another school that might suit her.

Franklin Elementary School
2112 Speedway Avenue, Wichita Falls, TX  76308
Last modified Franklin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.