Posted April 23, 2012
I loved this school! I had some of my best years at HHS. At this school your a name instead of an ID number. You make close relationships with your teachers and can get a lot of individual attention if you need it. Another great thing is that you have the opportunity to participate in as many extra curricular activities as you want. I was in IB classes, choir, played varsity sports, a PAL, etc. The IB experience helped me tremendously when I went to college too.

Hirschi High School 1

Posted July 27, 2009

Posted August 13, 2008
Hirschi is the ONLY high school in Wichita Falls I would let my children attend. I am an educator and have pretty high standards. My oldest graduated from Hirschi in 2007. He was a very bright child but didn't like paperwork. Hirschi teachers recognized his strengths and gave him opportunities to excel and grow. We were very pleased with curriculum and teachers. They are not just teaching to the test they are creating life long learners. We were very involved with band which is an excellent program. Our second child will start here this year. We wouldn't have her any where else!

Posted January 14, 2008

Posted November 04, 2007

Posted September 17, 2007
- a former student
Hirschi is the best kept secret in Wichita Falls. The atmosphere at Hirschi is family oriented, school spirited, and all around incredible. The building is in better shape than the other high schools in the district and the programs/extracurricular activities they offer fits just about any child's personality and personal strengths. I absolutely love Hirschi and would recommend it to any prospective student.

Posted September 04, 2007
this school was the best 4 years of my life...all the teachers were always there for me pushing me to excell and become whatever i wanted to be...I became a nurse because of the medical program in this school and all the teachers are the best...Thanks for everything!!!!!!

Hirschi High School 4

Posted August 28, 2007
I love the smallness of the classes...more individualized attention if and when needed...The halls are never overly overcrowded, the parking is wonderful and the staff is great!!

Posted August 27, 2007

Posted August 24, 2007
I had one son graduate from Hirschi. I also have a senior this year as well as a freshman just starting at Hirschi... I think Hirschi is a wonderful school and would not want my kids attending another school in this area.

Hirschi High School
3106 Borton Street, Wichita Falls, TX  76306
Last modified Hirschi High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hirschi High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top