Houston Elementary School 5

Posted March 27, 2007
I am very pleased with the performance that my children have received from Houston Elementary. This year was the first year for my child to take the TAKS test. She made a 2400 on it and was commended on the TAKS test. I feel very comfortable walking into the school and checking on my kids anytime of the day. They take the children's safety very serious. I recommend this school with 5 stars.

Houston Elementary School 1

Posted November 27, 2006
I didn't like this school although my child attended for 2 years.When I walked in the school I did not feel welcomed. I would not reccommend this school to any one. There is no parent involvement at all.

Houston Elementary School 5

Posted July 16, 2006
My kids have gone to this school for the past 2 years. The teachers are great! The principal is a great, caring person. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Houston Elementary School
2500 Grant Street, Wichita Falls, TX  76309
Last modified Houston Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Houston Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top