Posted June 03, 2012
I have worked at several W.F. schools and Jefferson is my choice for best elementary school. This is the only school where the staff never discuss students at lunch. I never heard a derogatory word about any child. I have seen extreme caring for kids. Teachers maintain a positive learning environment in their classrooms. The administration is supportive of teachers, kids, and parents. His high standards cause everyone to want to do their best. Discipline is handled in school and between the school and parents unlike other schools that send troubled children to alternative school. I would choose this school for my children if they were of school age.

Posted January 25, 2008

Posted November 12, 2006
Both of my girls attend Jefferson Elementary. Not only are my daughters pushed academically, but they feel loved by their teachers. As a teacher myself, I know that some schools neglect to teach the whole child. Jefferson teachers might be found at their students' sporting events, recitals, etc. just to support the positive choices their students make outside of school. The leadership from the administration, the wonderful PTA, and the relationship among students of all grade levels gives Jefferson Elementary the feel of a private school. If you are looking for a school that will challenge your child academically as well as mold your child to be a productive citizen, Jefferson is the school for your family!

Posted June 08, 2006
Jefferson is a great school. The staff and parents work well together and there is a family feel to the school.

Posted June 14, 2004
- a former student
The best thing that I love about Jefferson is the teachers! They're so nice and helpful. The principle is wonderful. Jefferson is one of the best elementary schools in town. I recommend it to anyone who wants to move here in town and has to find a school for their child! When I went there I never wanted to leave and wished went from 5k to 8th grade!!!!!

Jefferson Elementary School 4

Posted March 11, 2004
As a military spouse, I was concerned about how my children would do in a new school. The teachers here are awesome and give great support to both of my little boys and provide a great learning environment!

Jefferson Elementary School 4

Posted January 10, 2004
Great principal and teachers. The only concern is the lack of supervision of the children at recess by the teacher assistants. Quality school.

Jefferson Elementary School
4628 Mistletoe Drive, Wichita Falls, TX  76310
Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top