Bad
Good

i am currently a 7th grade student at mcniel jr high i could NOT ask for a better school the teachers are amazing they really do try to help you in whatever you are trying to do people can say what ever they want to but any true mcniel mustang knows that we truly are the best in everything we do it was my first choice when i chose which jr high to go to and i stand by my discion everyday thank you so much to all of my teachers and thank you so very much to my wonderful principal and vice principal you are all the best teachers ever i truly do believe that mcniel is a five star school

this school is amazing i atend it as an eighth grader and love every minute of it, people say its amazing.! when i hear the other schools talkin how bad there school is it makes me happy to know my school is not like that. we have nice teachers. listen to me when i say this. they are so caring. they care about every single one of us trying to our dreams come true and get us through school. i dont know what i would do with out them and the great princibles.! thank you.

I think that this school is a great place to learn about all of the different core classes.They even have great electives that help students for the future.

The teachers are great and caring. My student has achieved wonderful success.

Last modified Mcniel J High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.