Wichita Falls, TX

Posted September 03, 2011
I am a sixth grade student at Zundy, and even though it's been only two weeks at here, it's amazing! I know the school is old, but it is just filthy! The gym and cafeteria smell like pepper and floor wax, I saw several cockroches while walking to class, and the lockers are always getting stuck! I have never seen the principal do anything except talking and laughing with other ladies, and just standing in front in front of the school. The vice principal is very stern, but is the only person that keeps things in order. Better things: The teachers are very funny and incorporate just a smidge of fun in class. They always have interesting stories, and still teach us so many new things while at it! They treat us like young adults. In elementary school, they treated us like children! We are like future kings and queens here! Other things: They are very strict on dress code and behavior! All students beware! Overall this is a great school with big expectations for all students. They believe in us and make sure a learn a few things along the way. :)

Zundelowitz Middle School 1

Posted December 16, 2010
I attended Zundelowitz Junior High, as a Seventh Grader. It is not a healthy environment for many students. Bullying has been a big issue in America for quite sometime, now. There have been more than a few incidents, in which, kids that were victims of bullying committed suicide. However, this was not only a big problem at this school, but nothing at all was done about it. I feared waking up every morning, to be brought to the nightmare of this school. No matter how many times I was pushed down stairs or called dirty names, or had my stuff thrown in the trash as a sick joke, nothing was ever done. The students guilty of bullying others, were never punished. I do not reccommend this school to any student. This is my little way of informing others about this school.

Posted December 05, 2009
I go to zundy Jr.High as a sixth grader they treat us like jr. high kids they respect us and it is not a public school !!!Are science teacher and math and english and social studies teacher are the best!!!We always laugh in social studies and in science!!Yesterday i went to the winter dance!!!It was fun and loud music!!!Zundy is the best school in the world!!!!!

Posted April 06, 2009

Zundelowitz Middle School 0

Posted July 28, 2008
This school is the most educated jr. High in wichita county. Its academic program is the best and highly recommended. All three of my kids have loved it there for 6th-8th grade.

Posted May 28, 2008

Posted February 19, 2008

Zundelowitz Middle School 0

Posted January 18, 2008
I used to go to Zundy. It was my favorite school ever. The teachers were great and so was the school in general. I was only there for 6th grade but it was one of the best years of my life. I wish I would have never moved but I still keep in touch. I will always love Zundy because it is the best school ever.! -Ashlyn Alexander former student at Zundy!!

Posted November 30, 2007
i go to zundy jr. high and i am in the 6th grade and i love it to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted March 02, 2007

Zundelowitz Middle School
1706 Polk Street, Wichita Falls, TX  76309
Last modified Zundelowitz Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Zundelowitz Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top