Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted June 26, 2016
Ms. Griffith, Taubert, Proctor, Coe, you blessed our family and we are so thankful for your influence and the impact you have had on the foundation of our children's education and lives!

Posted June 26, 2016
After 4 years with three children at West foundation we can confidently say West Foundation is unbeatable. An excellent school with outstanding teachers who care and know what they're doing. Administration is dedicated, office staff friendly and efficient, PTA involved and well funded. We could not have dreamed of a better experience for our kiddos and you will love it, too.

Posted April 10, 2014
My son started Kindergarten at West Foundation this year, and it has been awesome! His teacher is great, the principal is great, and the community perfect.. it's everything we could want in a school. We are buying a house this summer, and we HAVE to stay in the area we are in now, because of how much we all love this school! I highly recommend West Foundation!

Posted September 16, 2009
Nice open classroom environment. Friendly, courteous staff and qualified teachers.

Posted March 11, 2009
I truly feel blessed to be a part of West! This is my children's first year in public school and we feel like West is the place to be. Parents are very involved and I can't say enough about the staff there! Mrs. Banda is a smiling face with a warm heart. Mrs. Martin is our son's teacher and we are so pleased with her as a teacher, a mom and now a friend! We had a rough beginning with our son being faced with starting school only one week of being in an awful car accident but the staff were excellent with him and very caring of our situation! Our daughter is a fifth grader and Mrs. Romoser is absolutely wonderful and has given our daughter a love for science! WE love West and are so proud to be a part of a school with amazing parents, teachers and staff!

Posted May 03, 2007
I would have to say that the leadership and teachers in West Foundation are some of the best I have ever been associated with. My children both have special needs and the attention given to them has been nothing less than the highest caliber. When school started I was fearful my son wouldn't pass, let alone pass the TAKS. Not only has he excelled in his daily assignments, but received exceptional scores on the TAKS. I believe this is a direct result of the attention and guidance given him by his teachers. We have been so blessed to retire here in Wichita Falls and find West Foundation for my children's education. I can't say enough how much I appreciate all they have done. Mrs. Forney and Ms. Bryant are the bomb!

Posted May 30, 2005
This is a wonderful school. The teacher and parent involvement is outstanding. The scores for the students in the district and state are way above average. I would recommend anyone moving into the area to move into this school's district if for no other reason than West Foundations reputation alone. The music program has a wonderful teacher who is dedicated to teaching the children to love music. The principal incourages parent involvement and is very supportive of the PTA program.

Posted March 16, 2004
My daughters(Lauren and Kayla Nunno)went to West Foundation and are now in 10th grade. There are still 3 teachers that we go visit each year because they are the girls' favorites out of all the teachers they have had.(Mrs.Fincher, Mrs. Herchman and Ms. Corda) These teachers left a wonderful mark for life on my girls and we haven't come across any better!

5220 Lake Wellington Parkway, Wichita Falls, TX  76310
Last modified West Foundation Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.