Bad
Good

After 4 years with three children at West foundation we can confidently say West Foundation is unbeatable. An excellent school with outstanding teachers who care and know what they're doing. Administration is dedicated, office staff friendly and efficient, PTA involved and well funded. We could not have dreamed of a better experience for our kiddos and you will love it, too.

My son started Kindergarten at West Foundation this year, and it has been awesome! His teacher is great, the principal is great, and the community perfect.. it's everything we could want in a school. We are buying a house this summer, and we HAVE to stay in the area we are in now, because of how much we all love this school! I highly recommend West Foundation!

Nice open classroom environment. Friendly, courteous staff and qualified teachers.

I truly feel blessed to be a part of West! This is my children's first year in public school and we feel like West is the place to be. Parents are very involved and I can't say enough about the staff there! Mrs. Banda is a smiling face with a warm heart. Mrs. Martin is our son's teacher and we are so pleased with her as a teacher, a mom and now a friend! We had a rough beginning with our son being faced with starting school only one week of being in an awful car accident but the staff were excellent with him and very caring of our situation! Our daughter is a fifth grader and Mrs. Romoser is absolutely wonderful and has given our daughter a love for science! WE love West and are so proud to be a part of a school with amazing parents, teachers and staff!

I would have to say that the leadership and teachers in West Foundation are some of the best I have ever been associated with. My children both have special needs and the attention given to them has been nothing less than the highest caliber. When school started I was fearful my son wouldn't pass, let alone pass the TAKS. Not only has he excelled in his daily assignments, but received exceptional scores on the TAKS. I believe this is a direct result of the attention and guidance given him by his teachers. We have been so blessed to retire here in Wichita Falls and find West Foundation for my children's education. I can't say enough how much I appreciate all they have done. Mrs. Forney and Ms. Bryant are the bomb!

Last modified West Foundation Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.