Posted April 02, 2014
Christ Academy provides a wonderful education for Pre K thru 12th grade. The teachers and administrators are wonderful. They have moved towards the 21st Century learning with online classes. This is truly the best school in Wichita Falls, Texas

Posted March 19, 2014
We have had a great experience at Christ Academy. The education they receive here is outstanding and far above public school. Math is a grade level ahead and the teachers personalize my children's education. The teachers are Godly people who deeply care for my children. The school doesn't have to teach to the state test, STARR. They can focus on my kids and not how to fill in bubbles on a test. I feel my children will be well prepared for college and for life! The administration also listens and is very approachable. We are very pleased with Christ Academy and the family atmosphere.

Posted March 19, 2014
This is our 3rd year at Christ Academy, and we have 4 children enrolled there. We and our children love Christ Academy! We have felt connected with every teacher our children have had there, and they do a great job of keeping us informed of our kids' progress and areas for improvement. In addition to the exceptional academic program there, CA is consistently adding new extracurricular programs for the children to be involved in. Teachers, staff, and administration are professional, kind, and more than helpful when we approach them with a need. I can't imagine our kids attending school anywhere else in the area!

Posted February 27, 2014
We've been apart of the CA family for four years...being a military family that transition a lot the warm welcome was/is refreshing. The rigorous curriculum is challenging our children academically. The teachers are readily available and supportive. The administration is proactive and attentive. Very grateful for have our children in a godfearing environment!

Posted February 25, 2014
Christ Academy has gone above and beyond to meet our child's needs. We are very pleased with the college-preparatory education they provide!

Posted February 25, 2014
Christy Academy has been a blessing our daughter. The new administration is wonderful. They really know what they are doing. The teachers are caring. Christ Academy is now in the 21st Century teaching online classes. I would highly recommend Christ Academy.

Posted February 25, 2014
Our daughter is in her second year at Christ Academy and we are so blessed to be apart of the Christ Academy family! From the moment you walk in you are treated with warmth, kindness and an overwhelming sense of community. Our daughter loves her teachers and we love that her academics are a step above the rest. She's in 4K and is already beginning to read and do addition! She even participates in the ballet academy that comes to school and the music program as well. Highly recommend Christ Academy! It is top notch!

Posted January 29, 2014
It was a waste of time and money sending my children over there. We were very disappointed. My children were completely unhappy. The staff were only nice before we joined. After we enrolled, they treated us like trash. They keep changing their words, and for the mistakes they did, they accused parents of not doing things right. If I could go back to the past, I would never send my children to CA again.

Posted January 29, 2014
I don't know why other reviews are good . We had terrible experience here. My children now go to public school, and the learning at public school is ahead of Christ Academy. They had hard times catching up. Please save your money, and your kids time and go somewhere else. This school only wants your money. My kid was scared of the teachers because they were mean.

Posted January 29, 2014
My child had a horrible time at Christ Academy . Teachers and staff don't really care about you and your children. My child kept complaining that teachers did not give enough explanations. I needed to teach him at home almost everything.

Christ Academy