Wichita Falls, TX
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

I am completing my third year as superintendent of Wichita Christian School, and I am in awe of the way God has blessed us. We have had over 15% growth over the past two years. During this same time period, we have been the recipents of over $2.9 million in gifts toward the purchase, rennovation and new construction at 1615 Midwestern Parkway. God has blessed us with a phenomenal staff who love Him and love children. Check us out at WCS where our mission is to provide a quality education in a Christian environment that inspires hearts, minds, and souls for successful living.
May 6, 2011

Posted October 06, 2014
I enrolled my child in Wichita Christian's preschool a couple of years ago. Now, she is attending the elementary school and I couldn't be happier with our decision. You will not come across friendlier people. The teachers, the staff, the parents...everyone is just wonderful. I feel confident in the fact that my daughter is being taught in a loving, Christian enviornment. She comes home every day with a smile on her face and is eager to go to school the next day. You can't put a pricetag on an education like this. I plan on keeping her there until she graduates. So very thankful that we found this school!

Wichita Christian School 4

Posted April 30, 2014
My kids love Wichita Christian! The teachers love the kids and strive to help our children to excel and stand out in our world. Our children get to learn in an environment that focuses on Christ!

Posted March 23, 2012
God has blessed my family. My child has flourished in the loving Christian environment that WCS offers. She is excited to go to school. She likes to learn. The wonderful staff at WCS tap into that enthusiasm and develop it. My child started WCS in 3K and now attends their TK program, and she is already reading at an accelerated level. Without reservation, I recommend the school and the staff. Wonderful People!!

Posted June 17, 2011
Both of my children have attended WCS exclusively. My oldest child was one of the first children to start 1st grade at WCS and go all the way through the 12th grade and get her high school diploma there. As of the writing of this review she is a Junior at Midwestern State University where she has made the Dean's Honor Roll as well as be nominated to the Who's Who list of MSU Students. She is studying Geology and is currently interning at one this areas largest oil producers. Long story, but we found out during her high school years that she is dyslexic. Due to WCS's staff and smaller class size, along with the individualized attention she was given through the years it went un-noticed. She was able to develop good coping skills and make adjustments in the classroom where it didn't become a concern until high school grades. WCS has taught her great study habits and that has been what has helped her get good grades during her college classes despite her dyslexia. We are thankful that WCS has provided such a quality program for our children. In my opinion, it would be a parental mistake to NOT consider this for your children's education.

Posted June 14, 2011
I have 3 children ranging from preschool to 6th grade and we started with Wichita Christian when my oldest daughter started kindergarten. we originally started here in large part to avoid the "teaching to the TAKS test" of the public schools. But we quickly found that there were SO many more valuable reasons to make whatever sacrifices we had to for our children to continue at WCS. I truly feel like WCS is an extended family for us. When i send my kids to school each day i know they will not only be getting a quality education by teachers that challange them each day but truly care about developing their character as well.. i have reccommended WCS to several families who now attend and absolutely love it as much as we do. We also recently had a jr. high student that lived with us and attended and i cannot say enough about those teachers and the administration as well. There is no doubt Wichita Chritian is a top notch Christian school.

Posted June 03, 2011
My daughter graduated in 2010 from WCS and has done great in college. I feel that WCS provided her with the skills needed to be a success in college. She graduated with college credits and that was also a positive experience. The small class sizes were engaging and the christian teachers and coaches a blessing to our daughter and our family.

Posted May 31, 2011
My daughter just finished her sophomore year. It is exciting to watch her grow into a great Christian young woman. Wichita Christian School has played a large part in that development, along with our family and church teaching. WCS encourages young people to discuss their growing faith in God. The relationships between students, teachers and administrators are both professional and nurturing. Students have the opportunity to learn the subject matter, build strong friendships and compete in athletics all in the context of their own personal examination of the Bible.

Posted May 24, 2011
I am a father of 2 in the elementary program at WCS. Every morning at 8:30 i have complete confidence and peace about where & with whom my children are spending 8 hours of their day. 8 hours, you can never get back, 5 days a week. My kids teachers have very high standards in all areas of their lives and are phenomenal. A parent that came over from another school once told me that the difference between a WCS education & other schools is; at the end of the day you don't spend your time building their confidence back up, re-teaching them self-worth or trying to over compensate their world so they will have healthy self esteem (which doesn't work). Your kids come home happy and thriving.

Posted May 23, 2011
I have two sons at WCS, one a Sophomore and the other a 7th grader. My boys have attended WCS since preschool - that means I've had a child at this school since 1998. I've seen WCS grow and develop over those years into a top rate school. Just in the last three years I've seen tremendous steps taken to keep WCS moving in the right direction. They moved into a new facility and have made some great additions on their teaching staff. My sons have received a great education and are surrounded by students and teachers that share my values. School is reinforcing what I teach them at home in terms of morals, ethics, and character. That is why we chose a Christian School all those years ago and we've never regretted it. The fact that my sons get to play in all sports and are receiving a great education are just bonuses in my mind. Also, because the school is small and private, they can make decisions based on common sense and what is best for teachers and students, not based on senseless rules and regulations made in Austin. I love WCS and have invested a great deal in terms of money and time and sweat because I believe in what they are doing and what they've done for my sons..

Posted May 19, 2011
I have a daughter in the 8th grade and a son in the 5th grade. They have had a great experience at WCS. The administration is great, the facilities are very nice and the learning environment is exceptional. My daughter took the ACT test as a 7th grader and would have qualified for scholarship monies if she were ready to graduate as a senior! She still has four more years of academic, social and spiritual growth at WCS that we are looking forward to!

Wichita Christian School
4729 Neta Lane, Wichita Falls, TX  76302
Last modified Wichita Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Wichita Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top