Agape Christian School

Private | PK-12

Living in Wichita Falls

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $79,100. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $680.

Sweep tile

Posted May 27, 2009

Agape Christian School has been such a blessing to my family! The school provides a safe, Christian environment for its students as well as a quality education to prepare them for the future. We have had a great experience so far and look forward to next year!

Posted January 15, 2009

They choose to close the school on fridays before a national holiday when they are open on the holiday and then send a note home acknowledging the holiday and giving us the option to keep our children home if we would like. I pay good money for my child to go there so if school is open and my child is well, they will attend school. To do that in my opinion is very tacky and a slap in the face for parents.

Posted July 7, 2008

I give this school five stars. It is an exceptional Christian environment. This school offers small classes and the teachers are awesome. They are very involved with their students. They really care about their students' physical, mental, emotional and most of all spirtual well-being. My daughter is now in public school, but the preparation she received at Agape has made a difference. She has been a straight A student and I feel that she still draws from her experience at Agape. Mr. Meade, Mrs. Moore, Mrs. Newberry, Ms. Martin, Mrs. Storevik and Mrs. Wood, thanks for making a difference in my child.

Posted October 8, 2007

The ABEKA curriculum is very good especially in the lower grade. The phonics and the repetition of concepts is outstanding. The teachers and staff really provide a very strong positive Christian effluence. The school is very clean, safe and orderly. The down side would be the high school and it's lack of extracurricular activities. Overall a very good school with a very dedicated staff.

Posted August 27, 2007

I am a grandparent of a 3rd grader. I teach first grade and have my doctorate in elementary education. Great school!

Posted May 25, 2007

The school is rapidly declining. The school and teachers are not prepared to handle anything outside the norm. Structure is too schedule oriented and teachers are unable to identify problems and rectify them before it is too late.

Posted May 25, 2007

After years at the school with my kids, I have noticed a drastic decline in the quality of instruction. I will not send my kids back!

Posted April 26, 2007

My daughter attended Agape for K4. The class ratio was 1:10. The ABEKA curriculum is awesome for the age group. I felt like my daughter really advanced. She was being educated in a safe and clean environment. With that said, I never felt welcome in the school--so clique. When problems existed, it was hit of miss to get them taken care of.

Posted February 13, 2007

Agape christian school was a great school for my children. The small class ratio of 1:12 was terrific. My son really needed the one on one help. The teacher are wonderful. My children have grown spiritually. I rate this school 10 out of 10. They loved this school.

Posted September 28, 2006

Our daughter went here for three years. The teachers are great. The small class sizes are beneficial to the children's learning experience. The children enjoy interacting with each other. Little or big all the students are good to one another. We were sorry to have to leave the school. The Fosters

Asian 0% N/A
Hawaiian Native/Pacific Islander 0% N/A
Two or more races 0% N/A
Source: NCES, 2009-2010

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Christian
Associations
  • ORUEF

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

5600 Burkburnett Rd