PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 27, 2009
Agape Christian School has been such a blessing to my family! The school provides a safe, Christian environment for its students as well as a quality education to prepare them for the future. We have had a great experience so far and look forward to next year!

Agape Christian School

Posted January 15, 2009
They choose to close the school on fridays before a national holiday when they are open on the holiday and then send a note home acknowledging the holiday and giving us the option to keep our children home if we would like. I pay good money for my child to go there so if school is open and my child is well, they will attend school. To do that in my opinion is very tacky and a slap in the face for parents.

Posted July 07, 2008
I give this school five stars. It is an exceptional Christian environment. This school offers small classes and the teachers are awesome. They are very involved with their students. They really care about their students' physical, mental, emotional and most of all spirtual well-being. My daughter is now in public school, but the preparation she received at Agape has made a difference. She has been a straight A student and I feel that she still draws from her experience at Agape. Mr. Meade, Mrs. Moore, Mrs. Newberry, Ms. Martin, Mrs. Storevik and Mrs. Wood, thanks for making a difference in my child.

Agape Christian School 4

Posted October 08, 2007
The ABEKA curriculum is very good especially in the lower grade. The phonics and the repetition of concepts is outstanding. The teachers and staff really provide a very strong positive Christian effluence. The school is very clean, safe and orderly. The down side would be the high school and it's lack of extracurricular activities. Overall a very good school with a very dedicated staff.

Posted August 27, 2007
I am a grandparent of a 3rd grader. I teach first grade and have my doctorate in elementary education. Great school!

Agape Christian School 1

Posted May 25, 2007
The school is rapidly declining. The school and teachers are not prepared to handle anything outside the norm. Structure is too schedule oriented and teachers are unable to identify problems and rectify them before it is too late.

Agape Christian School 1

Posted May 25, 2007
After years at the school with my kids, I have noticed a drastic decline in the quality of instruction. I will not send my kids back!

Agape Christian School 2

Posted April 26, 2007
My daughter attended Agape for K4. The class ratio was 1:10. The ABEKA curriculum is awesome for the age group. I felt like my daughter really advanced. She was being educated in a safe and clean environment. With that said, I never felt welcome in the school--so clique. When problems existed, it was hit of miss to get them taken care of.

Posted February 13, 2007
Agape christian school was a great school for my children. The small class ratio of 1:12 was terrific. My son really needed the one on one help. The teacher are wonderful. My children have grown spiritually. I rate this school 10 out of 10. They loved this school.

Posted September 28, 2006
Our daughter went here for three years. The teachers are great. The small class sizes are beneficial to the children's learning experience. The children enjoy interacting with each other. Little or big all the students are good to one another. We were sorry to have to leave the school. The Fosters

Agape Christian School
5600 Burkburnett Rd, Wichita Falls, TX  76306
Last modified Agape Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Agape Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top