Bad
Good

City View Junior/Senior High School 2

Posted March 30, 2010
My kids have gine to city view for a few years now. Only because we are in this district. I hate this school and the way they discipline their students. They do not handle bullying and drug use on campus. I would not recommend this school to anyone. Hopefully we will move soon so i can take my kids else where.

City View Junior/Senior High School 5

Posted March 26, 2008
I have dealt with many schools over the years in Texas and as far as City View Vs Wichita Falls I prefer my child stay there even though her parents both reside in Wichita Falls. They care about the students and their accomplishments unlike Wichita Falls who cares about them passing the TAKS for their pay raises putting serious presure on children. BTW My son ranked TOP GUN in TX at City View HS and my daughter the only one to pass in her entire school at Crockett and I had battles with the teacher about messing up her math grades needlesss to say my child will stay with City View until she graduates or go to the Gifted schools in Dallas that rank 1st & 2nd in the US! Top that NY and CA nananan

City View Junior/Senior High School 4

Posted May 25, 2004
My children have been attending City View since Kindergarten. The High School is 4 years old. It provides a main stream curriculum plus vocational and extra curricular activities. The district offers Ag, Welding, Nursing, Band, Drama, Football, Basketball, Vollyball, Softball, baseball, golf, tennis, and track. This school also offers AP courses along with concurrent college courses. Our payscale for our teachers is in line with the districts around us. We were also one of the few districts who were already providing all employes with 100% healthcare. City View ISD is a 2a size district inside of Wichita Falls with another school district containing 3- 4A High Schools. We have the best of both worlds, small classrooms dedicated teachers, a caring yet strict administration in the confines of a small city.

City View Junior/Senior High School
1600 City View Drive, Wichita Falls, TX  76306
Last modified City View Junior/Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12