Willow Park, TX

Posted August 17, 2014
McCall is an example of teamwork between staff, students and community (i.e., parents, grandparents, etc.). As a grandparent to two girls who attend McCall, I am impressed with the supportive atmosphere. It is the first time in my life as a parent or teacher that I have heard students addressed as friends.

Posted September 10, 2013
As part of a military family my children have gone to several schools around the country. McCall Elementary and the Aledo School District are head and shoulders above anything I have seen... anywhere.

Posted March 08, 2010
My girls both go to Mcall. I love both the teachers, and the office staff. I love the fact that they keep the parents envolved in everything.

Mccall Elementary School
400 Scenic Trail, Willow Park, TX  76087
Last modified Mccall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mccall Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top