PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Wow Trinity Christian Academy is Awesome. We are so bless to be able to send our daughters there. My Daughters not only get a great college preparatory education, great variety of sports, numerous activities, trips, etc…, they get to experience it in a Loving Christian environment. They even have core groups that groups that brings students from various grades together to support and learn from one another as well as pray. It is really hard to explain what we witness happening at the school. The school has the same problems that any other school has since we are a broken people. It’s just the way they handle things in a Biblical way and with True Love and Care. Just the other day my daughter was telling me about a wonderful thing that happened in her history class. One of the students was having major issues at home, the entire class (boys included) came together in prayer, comfort, and encouragement for the student. My daughter was telling me how beautiful it was. My daughter doesn’t usually express such things or call them beautiful. God was allowed in that class room and was moving. God is alive and moving in the school. We are truly blessed for our girls to be a part of the Trinity Christian Academy FAMILY. Thank You Lord.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

To give you an idea on their dealing with Bullying. They deal with it superbly. One student was bullying my daughter. Both of her parents worked at the school. Once we informed the principal, it was handled fairly and promptly. We wish we had told them sooner. They are awesome in dealing with it.

Our family had the privilege of being a part of the wonderful TCA family for 13 years! My two daughters are now TCA graduates but they were greatly blessed by the outstanding administration, staff & coaches. A great choice for a Christ centered & college prep education. We LOVE Trinity Christian Academy!

I have had one child graduate from Trinity Christian and have 2 more still attending. Trinity is truly a Christian school were the whole child is developed: body, mind, soul, spirit. They offer rigorous academics and competitive athletic programs. Best of all, Trinity is a family. Class sizes are small and children receive loving instruction from the faculty. Christ-based education means that integrity, love, and accountability are emphasized.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Students are involved in core groups where they have the opportunity to develop relationships and hold each other accountable for their actions.

TCA shares the love of Christ in an authentic way. My elementary and secondary children are thriving at TCA!

The Administration, Faculty and Staff are excellent, their vision and mission have been played out in exemplary manner on a daily basis and their desire to equip parents, students in a Biblical worldview with academic excellence is unmatched. I would recommend this school to anyone and appreciate the opportunity to see and teach in this GREAT Christian school. Rachel Robbins

Both of my daughters graduated from Trinity. I believe they were equipped with the tools to become successful responsible Christian adults. I am so thankful for the spiritual and academic foundations that Trinity helped lay and build upon while my girls attended. I am thankful for teachers that loved them, taught them, and held them accountable. They have both gone on to be successful in graduate academic programs.

We have been blessed beyond measure that we get to be a part of the wonderful TCA family. I cannot express in words what it means to us that our child is surrounded by people every day who love and care about her so much. The first year at a new school can be scary, but you guys have made it an experience I could have never dreamed of!! In a few short months we have been completely blown away by this organization. The words thank you seem so small in comparison to the love and sacrifice all of them make every day!! We LOVE you and we LOVE TCA!

Our family has been at TCA for almost 12 years and we love it! One daughter is a 2013 graduate and excelling as a sophomore in college. She's headed to Nursing School and we attribute part of that decision to the great science teachers she's had at TCA. Our other daughter is a Junior and excited about her future as a 2016 graduate. We appreciate the college prep education they have received and the chance they ve had to participate in Christian League Athletics, led by Christian coaches. Most of all, we value the Christian guidance and love the staff has poured into their lives. We love our TCA family!

Last modified Trinity Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12