Posted March 03, 2015
Both of my daughters graduated from Trinity. I believe they were equipped with the tools to become successful responsible Christian adults. I am so thankful for the spiritual and academic foundations that Trinity helped lay and build upon while my girls attended. I am thankful for teachers that loved them, taught them, and held them accountable. They have both gone on to be successful in graduate academic programs.

Posted February 12, 2015
We have been blessed beyond measure that we get to be a part of the wonderful TCA family. I cannot express in words what it means to us that our child is surrounded by people every day who love and care about her so much. The first year at a new school can be scary, but you guys have made it an experience I could have never dreamed of!! In a few short months we have been completely blown away by this organization. The words thank you seem so small in comparison to the love and sacrifice all of them make every day!! We LOVE you and we LOVE TCA!

Posted January 27, 2015
Our family has been at TCA for almost 12 years and we love it! One daughter is a 2013 graduate and excelling as a sophomore in college. She's headed to Nursing School and we attribute part of that decision to the great science teachers she's had at TCA. Our other daughter is a Junior and excited about her future as a 2016 graduate. We appreciate the college prep education they have received and the chance they ve had to participate in Christian League Athletics, led by Christian coaches. Most of all, we value the Christian guidance and love the staff has poured into their lives. We love our TCA family!

Posted January 12, 2015
We love this school! It has been affordable and sustaining to our whole family during difficult times. The people here have a respect and reverence for the Lord God, and that is appreciated. There is a family atmosphere where the students have energy and excitement every day!

Posted January 10, 2015
TCA provides an excellent Christ-centered education. Since moving to the area and finding TCA, our two sons have been challenged academically and have grown mentally, socially and spiritually. We have found TCA to be a truly unique school with caring, dedicated faculty and staff that prides itself on creating community within the school. We couldn't imagine being anywhere else.

Posted January 09, 2015
Both of my daughters have attended TCA, one graduated and the other still attending. It is a great Christian envirnment for students to learn in and it will very well prepare them for college. I would highly encourage any parent that is looking for a private Christian school to enroll their kids in, to check out TCA!
2 people found this helpful

Posted June 04, 2014
TCA has provided a Christ-centered, college preparatory education for my children. The faculty and staff are well qualified and the atmosphere is truly a family one. We love TCA!

Posted September 06, 2013
Trinity Christian Academy (TCA) is truly a blessing from God!!! The teachers, staff and administration are such loving and caring individuals. Every morning, there are smiles, happiness and laughter throughout the buildings. The teachers greet their students with open and loving arms and it shows!!! I know that my daughter is safe and that her best interests are being met. As a parent, that is a wonderful feeling. The morals and values that are taught are life changing and it shows in all the students. The teachers, staff and administration take education very seriously and they absolutely love what they do. They all are truly making a difference!!!! In today's society, public schools, for example, are overcrowded and the level of discipline is declining. You know there is a problem when students are allowed to text on their phones during class periods. At TCA, no such things are allowed. Your children are learning!! They are receiving a wonderful and excellent education. Each day as I am picking up my daughter from school, there is such warmth in my heart knowing that my daughter is happy and can't wait to start school the very next day. What can I say? GOD IS GOOD!!!
2 people found this helpful

Posted September 06, 2013
TCA has been such a blessing to our family. The teachers and staff all take an interest in each of our kids. We are in the elementary building and all the teachers know both of my kids by name...that is unheard of! Both my son and my daughter actually look forward to going to school, not necessarily because they "love" to study (hopefully that will come later!), but because they feel loved, nurtured, safe and cared for. I couldn't ask for a better learning environment for my kids. I feel blessed to get to be a parent at TCA!

Posted August 26, 2012
While my son has only been here 8 days I have seen a complete transformation in him. He is confident, challenged ,safe and happy. He was at Stuard elementary where he was repeatedly bullied with no help from anyone in the school..he loves his two teachers and has made some new friends. My husband and I have been welcomed by many parents and I love the Christian teachings!

Trinity Christian Academy
4954 Interstate 20 Service Road, Willow Park, TX  76087
Last modified Trinity Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Trinity Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top