Willow Park, TX
Before care: Yes

Posted June 04, 2014
TCA has provided a Christ-centered, college preparatory education for my children. The faculty and staff are well qualified and the atmosphere is truly a family one. We love TCA!

Posted September 06, 2013
Trinity Christian Academy (TCA) is truly a blessing from God!!! The teachers, staff and administration are such loving and caring individuals. Every morning, there are smiles, happiness and laughter throughout the buildings. The teachers greet their students with open and loving arms and it shows!!! I know that my daughter is safe and that her best interests are being met. As a parent, that is a wonderful feeling. The morals and values that are taught are life changing and it shows in all the students. The teachers, staff and administration take education very seriously and they absolutely love what they do. They all are truly making a difference!!!! In today's society, public schools, for example, are overcrowded and the level of discipline is declining. You know there is a problem when students are allowed to text on their phones during class periods. At TCA, no such things are allowed. Your children are learning!! They are receiving a wonderful and excellent education. Each day as I am picking up my daughter from school, there is such warmth in my heart knowing that my daughter is happy and can't wait to start school the very next day. What can I say? GOD IS GOOD!!!

Posted September 06, 2013
TCA has been such a blessing to our family. The teachers and staff all take an interest in each of our kids. We are in the elementary building and all the teachers know both of my kids by name...that is unheard of! Both my son and my daughter actually look forward to going to school, not necessarily because they "love" to study (hopefully that will come later!), but because they feel loved, nurtured, safe and cared for. I couldn't ask for a better learning environment for my kids. I feel blessed to get to be a parent at TCA!

Posted August 26, 2012
While my son has only been here 8 days I have seen a complete transformation in him. He is confident, challenged ,safe and happy. He was at Stuard elementary where he was repeatedly bullied with no help from anyone in the school..he loves his two teachers and has made some new friends. My husband and I have been welcomed by many parents and I love the Christian teachings!

Posted July 22, 2012
Trinity has some staff that are excellent, while other staff (teachers) are terribly lacking. You really have to pray your child is a lucky one and gets a good teacher. Unfortunately, unless you do your homework, you assume all teachers are par excellent-after all, it is a Christian, private school. Trinity has hired former public school teachers who conduct "business" as a public school teacher. Sadly, the students suffer this injustice and when a parent meets with the head of the school, parental concerns are quickly dismissed. As the head over the elementary spoke to me "your concerns are noted, but that does not mean anything will change; we cannot accommodate students on a one-on-one basis. We believe children must work in a group environment and adjust to that environment." When asked what about individualism and a child that is very unhappy (even after months of "adjustment") she said, "well, kids will work you if you allow them to." We took the child out of Trinity. A TEACHER makes or breaks a student. A TEACHER should be so wonderful a child cannot wait to get to school! And, the student is a quiet, very happy individual, but Trinity was successfully crushing his spirit.

Posted May 07, 2012
My best fried left my public school for TCA to get a fresh start. He got what he asked for all right. The kids he met were total snobs, and convinced him that myself and everyone else at his old school were trash. I was treated badly by my own friend. When those kids tried of him, they verbally abused him and deserted him/ You can imagine the surprise and grim satisfaction I felt when he came crawling back to my doorstep to be for my forgiveness. Those TCA students are cruel and arrogant. Beware of sending your children there!

Posted February 02, 2012
My grandson began TCA in kindergarten. As the year progressed, we realized his class lagged behind academically compared to the other class and sorely lagged behind those of public school kindergarten. He received perfect behavior marks the entire year and was always complimented for his warm, happy disposition. When first grade began he was so excited, however, suddenly became withdrawn and quiet at home; he was very unhappy. We soon learned he was repeatedly not allowed his recess time, nor his snack time. When my daughter asked why he was not allowed recess and snack time, she was told because papers had not been completed. We realized the pressure was now on to catch these kids up academically! Each solution we offered in good spirit to remedy the situation was rejected, even though we stressed how important it is for a child to have recess and his snack as the other children. Days later, my daughter was verbally assaulted for "complaining" and told "staff and teachers come first at Trinity." She left the school that day crying, as the attack upon her was totally uncalled for, especially being she is a mom who simply wanted her child treated as an equal to the others.

Posted June 06, 2011
TCA has truly been a blessing to my family, my children feel loved and nurtured in a safe envirornment, even though the work is hard they truly encourage the kids to achieve and the kids respond! The families are great and the kids for the most part are truly student leaders and loving to each other. The outreach that TCA teachers & admin encourages is second to none! I feel very blessed at the education of our Lord is being taught to our children and being acted out on a daily basis. There love toward Jesus is shown in the way each person behaves with each other and even through their sports, coaches are great and truly care about the kids, they push them hard and you know what . . . they don't break! I'm excited that my kids are being challenged in every aspect of their education and life, through love in Jesus, sports, academics, friendships with students & faculty, and of course outreach. Thank you! Thank you Lord for providing awesome individuals to placed in my children's lives.

Posted September 15, 2010
If you want your child bullied and have NOTHING done about it, send your child here. Child after child has left because of bullying and the administration does absolutely nothing about it. Most of the child bullies are teachers kids. Some families (their kids) are favored, getting spots on teams when they don't deserve it. Coaches are taken to TCU football games by parents, and then gain favor. The administration is more concerned with how their school outward appearances than behaving like true Christians and doing the right thing. My child was hurt by this place. The High School is a joke.

Posted March 24, 2010
Trinity Christian Academy is an excellent example of a Christian School. It is an ACSI accrediated school. It has been a blessing to our family. My children love it and the teachers are great. They have lead them not only academically but also spiritually. We have been at Trinity for 7 seven years and have loved how the school comes alongside and teaches the same Christian values we do at home. Over the years it has been exciting to see how the school has grown and how faithful God is. TCA is a ministry of God and lead by a very organized administration and school board.

Trinity Christian Academy
4954 Interstate 20 Service Road, Willow Park, TX  76087
Last modified Trinity Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Trinity Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top