Wills Point, TX

Wills Point Primary School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
Wills Point Primary School is growing leaps & bounds and the little ones are awesome little learning machines. The teachers have some of the greatest projects for little PK's & show compassion through they're work. Not to brag too much, but I love my little ones that I drive to & from school. My little sponges love to absorb all the knowledge through the learning games we play while waiting for the other schools to let out, even though they've been in school all day! That has to say something for the teachers & the school when the kids want to learn more & enjoy playing these extra learning games. To me, these are the most valuable years to helping our children prepare for the rest of their school years. Go WPISD Primary School! Y'all Rock! Donna K. Ray

Wills Point Primary School 5

Posted May 11, 2007
Wonderful Resource teacher and aides. Mrs. Brown, Ms. Kathy, and Ms. Amy are wonderful. Patient, understanding, and caring.

Wills Point Primary School 4

Posted November 01, 2005
Our son attended this school for 2 years, then we moved away. We rated this school exemplary in its lesson plans. Reading was their number one agenda. Books were brought home to study and this is in second grade. The teachers we were associated with exceled in their profession both acedemically and on a personal basis. My son left this school and misses it. Extracurricular activities were planned out to meet the children's interests. It has a nice country town atmosphere where all teachers know your name.

Wills Point Primary School 5

Posted August 20, 2005
Wills Point Primary School is an excellent place for your child as well as you as a parent. My daughter is currently in the pre-K program and after only one week of school I am extremely pleased with it. I feel that my daughter is being challenged and learning practices that will take her take her through the rest of her school years. The teachers are nice and they definitely encourage parent involvelment and support in the child's education.

Wills Point Primary School
447 Ter Dr, Wills Point, TX  75169
Last modified Wills Point Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1
Wills Point Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top