Posted October 15, 2013
Wills Point Middle School is awesome. Glen Wilson and Anita Nance are great leaders. The students have fun while learning. There are many great teachers in this school.

Posted September 16, 2009
They r a good school and very nice teachers

Posted October 02, 2006
This is my grandsons first year in Wills Point Middle school.His first report card and comments he makes each day make me so happy that we have moved him to this school. He loves the teachers they are very connected to the students. I have been very impressed by the organization and the professionalism that I have seen when visiting.

Posted September 21, 2006
We moved here from Dallas with our two children in early 2003. The difference in our children's education has been dramatic. Mr. Davis and his teachers really do care. It is amazing what a quality education can be obtained when everyone involved cares like this school and its staff.

Posted May 23, 2006

Posted July 20, 2005

Wills Point Middle School 4

Posted March 20, 2005
This school is excellent. My kids enjoyed going to school because the teachers are so caring.

Posted October 30, 2004
I have a daughter and a nephew currently in the school. I enjoy that Mr.Davis and his staff take the time to get the children by name. I really like the idea that the teachers do not hesitate to call the parents back and how they are willing to work with the parents if your child's grades are low or below average. I would like to thank the staff of the WPMS.

Wills Point Middle School 4

Posted September 22, 2004
I think wpms is an excellent school because of the leadership it has behind it. I used to work there and the principal is a great leader. He keeps on top of everything and he gets to know the students by name. It was a priveldge to work for him. I would do it again anytime.I have two daughters in the school now and they come home happy to be there-they like mr.Davis.He cares about the welfare of each student and especially cares what the parents have to say. He also makes the the kids respect him---i love that.

Wills Point Middle School
101 School Street, Wills Point, TX  75169
Last modified Wills Point Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wills Point Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top