Posted May 24, 2014
This is a great school. My daughter (Mia) is in 4th grade and the teachers are phenomenal. Mia previously attended an all G.T. ( Gifted and Talented) school that we loved and I was worried about her transferring to this elementary. My fears were soon put to rest and the teachers went out of their way to make her feel at home. They always responded to any questions I had and promptly returned calls or emails. Mia's math scores also greatly improved due to Mia's talented mathematics teachers. Thanks again Willow Bend!

Posted January 16, 2008

Posted November 15, 2007

Posted May 31, 2007
2006-2007 is the first operational year for this school It is a beautiful shcool and has alot of assets for the children. The instruction of the teachers in my opinion is outstanding. I am proud to say that my son goes to this school.

Willow Bend Elementary School
P O Box 100, Wolfforth, TX  79416
Last modified Willow Bend Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willow Bend Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top