Wolfforth, TX

Posted December 04, 2014
Bennett is the BEST school!! We LOVE Ms. Benitez! She has truly been a blessing in our lives! She loves and adores all of her class! Amazing teacher! There aren't enough great words to describe her. =)

Posted September 12, 2013
Bennett is a GREAT school. My children love to go to school and look forward to every single day. I feel certain that the teachers and principals strive to make Bennett a safe, happy and yet challenging environment. We have been at another school but find Bennett to be the BEST. -parent Staci Archer

Bennett Elementary School 1

Posted March 26, 2013
This school is awful! The teachers put on a nice face when they are in front of parents but are rude behind closed doors. I have observed this myself. They treat the children like idiots. Their dismissal procedures are ridiculous and unsafe. Shame on you Bennett....

Posted February 22, 2013
All of my children have attended this school, and it has been a terrific experience for all of us. The special programs, from the GT program to, dyslexia to, the in-school tutoring, have been fantastic. The teachers and principal love children and are willing to do whatever the kids need to learn. Also, the PTA and parent involvement is good. The PTA focuses on the children and supports the school to achieve. Parents are always willing to help in the classroom and around the campus and participate in their children's education. I highly recommend this school.

Bennett Elementary School 2

Posted June 04, 2012
My child is now going into he 4th grade at Bennett. In third grade she struggled in math. The teacher never sat down with the kids and helped them when they had trouble, plus there are a lot of bullies there and nobody did anything about it. A couple of weeks before school ended my child was brought home with one of her friends. When one of the parents walked into the room she saw child sitting on the floor crying she helped her up and asked her where the teacher was. of course she left the room with nobody else in there. My child claims that one of the kids threw his backpack and hit her in the face. Not a good school. DO NOT send your children there!

Posted October 11, 2010
Bennett has great teachers who care about the kids!!!

Bennett Elementary School 3

Posted May 27, 2010
The teacher 's at Benett need an eye kept on them by the parents. Parents do you really know how your children are being treated. Some of the teachers at Benett just look for any excuse to yell at a child. Do you know that at the end of school party one child did not bring his pizza money, so the teacher would not let him have any pizza. This child had to go to the cafeteria get his lunch and go back to his room and watch all the other children eat pizza. Several people offferd to pay for him but this teacher said NO!!! That is an outrage!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted March 23, 2010
We've had enough of Bennett Elementary. The rule-breakers are coddled, and the kids who excel are stifled. It's an overgrown preschool. If you enjoy hearing teachers refer to students as 'friends', and don't have problems with teachers telling your child 'I love you,' then you will love this school. I prefer my children to be taught, challenged, and treated with appropriate respect and discipline. My children are bored to tears in the classrooms, even after talking with teachers about more challenging work. My kids are used as de facto teacher's aides for the kids who are struggling. My children dread school in the morning. My son was hit, kicked, etc. daily by a student, and the principal did nothing -- because the other child has problems at home. Mine was allowed to be used as a pinata. And yes, we are moving, this summer. Really looking forward to leaving.

Posted October 21, 2009
They treat the kids like real people. And the kids really want to be there.

Posted July 20, 2009
I hated leaving the school the teachers are amazing, my son attended Pre-k at Bennett and learned what a 1st grader at any other school would learn. He learned how to spell his name, recognize and write all the letters in the alphabet. Also learned hot to count to 100 and how to write numbers to 100. Not only did they teach the standard reading, writing and math they taught him character and how to be respectful.

Bennett Elementary School
P O Box 100, Wolfforth, TX  79382
Last modified Bennett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bennett Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top