Oak Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted June 28, 2013
My daughter has attended this school for four years. We are very satisfied with the school and teachers. Great job!

Oak Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted January 23, 2013
My daughter has been to Oak Ridge for two years. While there, she has had two excellent teachers. My daughter has thrived and excelled. The pick up and drop off is a mess and could be improved. That said, there are a lot of parents who are just clueless and cause the majority of the problems. School zone signs would be helpful but that is a city issue and I have given up fighting them. I don't know why it is so difficult to get signs up. I can't speak to the principal's leadership but know there are a lot of parents who volunteer and help the teachers whenever possible.

Oak Ridge Elementary School 2

Posted June 12, 2012
This school is all about test scores! Their pick up and drop off to and from the school is horrible!!! I have seen many times where parents drop off their kids in the middle where there are cars moving!! Anyone could pick up a child after school due to lack of anyone watch the children! It's dangerous!! They don't have anyone watching the children in the mornings when people are dropping them off!!

Oak Ridge Elementary School 2

Posted August 19, 2010
Test scores are not everything! The principal is CRAZY! Some teachers are fabulous BUT there are some teachers that are extremely rude and unprofessional! Beware! Needless to say, my children are so much happier at their new school.

Oak Ridge Elementary School
P O Box 100, Wolfforth, TX  79424
Last modified Oak Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Ridge Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top