Posted December 20, 2014
Welcome to Crestview Elementary. Our goal is to ensure that all students have access to a quality education that inspires and prepares them to be life-long learners.Your child is our top priority, and all of us work hard every single day to make certain that every student feels welcome and safe. We encourage you to become a partner with us in education. When we work together, children grow the deep roots that they will need to sustain them through life: a strong academic foundation, opportunities to develop their artistic talents, disciplined work habits, strength of character, healthy self-esteem, empathy for others, and the security of belonging to a caring community. That means that all of us; administrators, teachers, classified staff, parents, patrons, and students are working together with one thing in mind: What's best for the child? Again,we believe in excellence and will work together to build a strong foundation necessary for success. Thank you for entrusting us with the opportunity to educate your child. It is going to be a great year!

Posted December 20, 2014
Moving from the Dallas area to Lubbock has been such an eye opening experience. The teachers, office staff,and principals go out of their way to provide an a positive environment the moment you enter the school. These past couple of months have been such a welcome change and we will not be moving back to the Dallas area because of Crestview. I have even considered to start teaching again due to the climate of the school. My children are at home and I want to be a part of this environment.

Crestview Elementary School 1

Posted July 31, 2014
What a great school Crestview was when my children started. Unfortunately, the current principal runs her school through intimidation, at least to the teachers she doesn't like. Several wonderful teachers have basically left due to her poor judgment and ineffective way of leading this school in the right direction. What used to be the main focus were the children. Now, the focus is how will it make the principal look. My children have had some outstanding teachers, but unfortunately they feel like their hands are tied as to what they can do and feel on edge at all times. Issues are swept under the rug and not addressed. Needless to say, we couldn't have got our children out of there quick enough. With that said, Crestview used to be one of the highest ranked schools. Unfortunately, my children were a full six weeks behind starting the new school. It's just such a tragedy.

Crestview Elementary School 4

Posted May 13, 2011
All the teachers at Crestview are great! The principal on the other hand is not as concerned about ensuring the emotional needs of the children as she is with the business side of running a school. It is very depressing to see such an awful principal leading such great teachers. I can only imagine what the environment would be like at the school with a better leader.

Posted April 29, 2010
I love this school and the principal! I moved to Lubbock from Plano fours years ago. Most people know the tradition of excellence associated with Plano ISD - top administrators, the best teachers (they pay their teachers well!), and great facilities and technology. I was worried about our move from the metroplex to Lubbock. I am glad my realtor recommended Frenship and specifically Crestview. Crestview's new principal is great - a good leader for the teachers there, has great relationships with the parents, and really cares about the kids!

Posted April 27, 2010
I love Crestview! I have 3 children here currently and have been with the school since 2005-2006. We love the Principal, the teachers, the support staff, the academics.....it is all great!

Crestview Elementary School 0

Posted February 15, 2010
I was very happy with this school before they changed principals. The new principal is more concerned with paperwork than she is with the kids. It seems the kids come second. You no longer feel welcome at the school. The academics are great and they have good teachers although many of them are new.

Posted May 29, 2009
Have been thrilled with Crestview. I have never met such caring and dedicated teachers before!! Thanks!! Ann Marie Meredith

Crestview Elementary School 4

Posted March 11, 2007

Posted February 18, 2006
We moved to Lubbock in 2004 from Spain and were very concerned about schools in the US, especially with discipline. Not to worry! Our youngest started kindergarten here and did great, he could read at a first grade level at the end of his K year. Our middle son started 3rd grade, loved it and did well. We wish we could keep our kids here, but the US Navy is moving us summer 2006. Great leadership from Mr Smith and Mrs Berry. The staff is friendly as are the teachers. Very safe environment, plenty of special events, and a strong PTA. The school continues to score highly in the TAKS tests, too. Five stars! Charles Pinkham

Crestview Elementary School
P O Box 100, Wolfforth, TX  79424
Last modified Crestview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crestview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top