Posted October 31, 2010
Woodway Elementary is one of the top school in the Waco District. I am very happy that my daughter is attending this school. This is our first semester here and she is loving it. The teachers are wonderful and the PTA is a very active one.

Woodway Elementary School 0

Posted April 15, 2009
This is the best school in the county and in the Central Texas area. The teachers are competent and care for the kids and the admistration makes sure all the kids are well taught and care for in school. The parents are grounded and very involved in the school ensuring school success and smart kids.

Posted August 20, 2007

Posted October 17, 2006
Woodway Elementary is an incredible school. I am blessed that my children are a part of such a warm, friendly environment! The faculty is wonderful and the PTA is like no other!

Posted July 01, 2006
Woodway elementary is a wonderful school! My sons teacher this year was able to provide one-on-one teaching and he has made enormous improvements in all areas and boosted his self esteem.

Posted May 14, 2006
Woodway Elementary has provided a wonderful experience for my children. The teachers are top notch and the curriculum is challenging. Woodway students have the opportunity to participate in art classes, music classes, and outdoor education classes. The music teacher and her programs are second to none! I must admit that I am biased about my view of Woodway Elementary because I am employed there myself (I am not the music teacher). I do, however, choose to have my own children attend there because I believe it is a great school! Parent involvement is evident through the very active P.T.A.

Woodway Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2005
The quality of academic programs is good. The kids go to music and art weekly and PE daily. The PTA is phenomenal.

Posted April 20, 2005
- a staff

Posted October 05, 2004
All of the staff at Woodway Elementary truly care for every child. They go out of their way to nurture all children. Everyone, from the principal to the custodians, loves children and it shows.

Posted February 23, 2004

Woodway Elementary School
325 Estates Drive, Woodway, TX  76712
Last modified Woodway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodway Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top