Posted June 20, 2011
The best school in Waco, much better than Hewitt because of its smaller size. Your children receive great attention from teachers and staff memebers. Teachers reply to emails on time and work closely with me to adress the concerned issues and accommondate our kids' needs. Even the principal remembers our kids' names. My kids are avid readers, teachers would create something special to satisfy their academic needs, as result, they thrive. We LOVE this school.

Posted June 01, 2008
Best school in the county. Best student to teacher ratio. Exemplary rating. Wonderful parent involvement. Feels like family. All of my children love it, and so do I. My 3rd grader made 100% on Reading and Math TAKS.

Posted October 26, 2006
I have one child that has finished Speegleville and one attending now. I love the small atmosphere! The teachers are great and the principal is one of a kind. There is a lot of parent involvement.

Speegleville Elementary School 2

Posted July 24, 2004
We placed our child in Speegleville to get the extra help needed! Boy, were we surprised by the actions of this supposed 'great school district!' It was awful to say the least. We pulled our child out after three months. It seems they don't like to serve kids with special needs, but do take the funding provided them. We just couldn't put our child through any more of the turmoil they were unecessarily causing our child on a daily basis, not mention, I was not impressed with the amount of busy work (worksheets) they do each day in the primary grades. I was also dissapointed in the lack of communication between school, teacher and parent! The afterschool program has low supervision;dangerous.

Speegleville Elementary School 0

Posted July 14, 2003
My child will be attending Speegleville, but I am concerned about a few things. First, you have only to look at Speegleville's building and playground equipment compared to other MISD elementaries to see that MISD considers Speegleville an afterthought. Speegleville has the lowest enrollment, which means more one on one time between students and teachers, yet Speegleville has the lowest test score percentages of all the MISD elementaries. Something is very wrong here. MISD needs to stop ignoring Speegleville and update it's buildings and playgrounds and treat it equally as well as it does the other 4 elementary campuses. Our child is attending Speegleville now, but we are doing everything in our power to get out of MISD so that our child will be treated fairly.

Speegleville Elementary School
13885 Woodway Drive, Woodway, TX  76712
Last modified Speegleville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Speegleville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top