Posted May 11, 2014
We moved from Robinson ISD to Midway ISD and I am so glad we did! South Bosque is an amazing school. The teachers love what they do and have changed my children's lives with regards to how they view school. They love South Bosque! There is a lot of parent support and community support.

Posted November 06, 2013
Couldn't have asked for a better school. Great teachers, great parent involvement. Excellent if your children have any kind of special needs. The teachers are amazing, including Mrs. Gage who was my daughters teacher last year. Very sweet and positive!

South Bosque Elementary School 3

Posted May 23, 2013
We had a terrible experience with a teacher named Ann Gage. She allowed our little boy to be bullied for almost an entire school year. Very unresponsive to parent requests for information, and very arrogant teacher. Other than that, this school seems fairly average, nothing special but nothing really bad either.

South Bosque Elementary School 4

Posted April 23, 2009
Both of my children attend this school. We are new to Texas and it appears that especially the math, is WAY behind what they were doing at their prebious school (almost a full yr behind). The hw focuses mainly on Taks in 3rd grade. They do have some AMAZING teachers that take a sincere interest in your child but the G/T program could be stronger than the 1/wk program they have especially at such a strong school. I like the school, great involvment from parents, great communication from teachers, excellent test scores, just wish I could see more of a push for independent thought, creativity, and exploration. Glad my kids are here.

South Bosque Elementary School 0

Posted October 16, 2008
by far the best school to place your children in, especially if they will be in any type of Special Ed or PPCD program. The teachers are not normal, in a positive way! Now that we have moved elsewhere in the state, we are really seeing how strong the school was.

Posted June 03, 2008
I am a teacher at South Bosque, and I truly feel blessed to be such a part of a fabulous school and family! I can't ever imagine teaching anywhere else!

Posted October 12, 2007
I love this school. My daughter is in Pre-k, and she loves it there. We are very sad that we must move. I don't think that we could find another school like it. The teacher, Mrs. Graham, is excellent. Their teaching skills are very effective. All the staff at this school has positive, enthusiastic attitudes. Teachers go out of their way to be courteous to students and parents. I know it's only the first year...and it's only been a short while...and my daughter is very young...but I hear nothing but positive statements about this school. I would definitely recommend people to bring their children to this school.

Posted July 15, 2005
The quality of the teachers is outstanding and they appear to put extra effort into bringing units of interest into the classroom, not just teaching to the TAKS test. I highly recommend this school.

Posted April 23, 2005
We have one child who has attended S.B. for the previous two years and we love it! The parents and teachers have great rapport, and the school is ranked exemplary.

South Bosque Elementary School 3

Posted August 03, 2004

South Bosque Elementary School
13885 Woodway Drive, Woodway, TX  76712
Last modified South Bosque Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Bosque Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top