Wylie, TX
After care: No

Posted May 24, 2012
My daughter moved over from Plano schools after several frustrating years. WPA is perfect! The curriculum, classroom/homework balance, Teachers, students, etc. are all a great fit. Her progress has been amazing.

Posted December 16, 2011
My son started in 1st grade and is now in high school. We love the school and the people. Homework load is just right.

Wylie Preparatory Academy 3

Posted February 28, 2009
The school has a wonderful Christian environment, however the homework load is horrendous. One child will continue in this school, but my 'slower' child will be going to a different school next year because he has no social life besides school and homework.

Posted November 07, 2008
My son began at Wylie Prep in his 4th grade year. I wish we had started earlier. It is a great school with challenging courses in a christian environment. A welcome alternative to public school!

Wylie Preparatory Academy 4

Posted November 06, 2008
this school is very good i luv it

Wylie Preparatory Academy
4110 Skyview Court, Wylie, TX  75098
Last modified Wylie Preparatory Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Wylie Preparatory Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top