Wylie, TX

Posted September 03, 2013
Hartman has been wonderful, my daughter just started preschool and everyone is so warm and inviting. My daughter is already thriving and learning and very excited for school.

Posted August 07, 2013
I am So happy my 2 daughter went to school this school love the teacher and the staff

R F Hartman Elementary School 3

Posted February 09, 2006
Overall, I believe that it is par for the areas public schools. The teachers, principal, councelor and staff have all be helpful and willing to work with us. We do have concerns, however. My child is bright and sensetive. The showing of The Wizzard of OZ when he was a kindergartener left us with many a nightmare to deal with. Snow White this year has left him asking, but 'why would she want to cut here heart out?' Additionally, they seem to use a lot of Scooby Doo as a babysitting tool. There are lots of educational shows out there, why Disney and Scooby Doo? Last week they showcased, during school hours, a team of pseudo pro-wrester types who were giving a show at the local church. Why, my child wants to know, do they want to break bricks with their heads? Thanks a lot for the modeling!

Posted September 22, 2004

Posted January 12, 2004

R F Hartman Elementary School
P O Box 490, Wylie, TX  75098
Last modified R F Hartman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
R F Hartman Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top