Wylie, TX

Posted April 17, 2014
We moved recently moved to Wylie and my daughter is doing better in school than she has done in a while. Teachers are nice and school does cool activtys for the kids.

Posted September 30, 2010
Teachers really care about their students. Students take a lot of pride in their school.

Posted April 16, 2008

Posted February 09, 2007
Is the best school. The teachers are wonderful, they really teach children, and The latinos children feel so good. I'm glad to have my children and this school.They really teach. A+++++++

Posted June 05, 2006
We have had a wonderful experience at Birmingham. The teachers and administration are very caring and want the best for the cildren.

Posted March 19, 2006
I have seen a big difference in this school since the new principal took over. She is doing a wonderful job getting the school back in order. We had a wonderful first grade teacher but am a little disappointed with the second grade teacher. They really encourage parent invovlement and that is great. I would recommend this school in Wylie.

T F Birmingham Elementary School 3

Posted January 25, 2006
I think this school is lacking in academics. After moving my 1st and 2nd grader to a new school. I found they were very far behind.

Posted December 28, 2005
This school focuses on the students. The morning assembly gets the students motivated for the day and sets an enviroment for learning and caring.

Posted October 10, 2005

Posted June 21, 2005
My youngest started kindergarden in 2001 at Birmingham. we moved out of state for the school year 04-05 and She missed birmingham. When she started they made her feel part of the school. She felt connected. If there was a problem I was called. Her teachers made her feel important and special. She missed this at her new school.

T F Birmingham Elementary School
P O Box 490, Wylie, TX  75098
Last modified T F Birmingham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
T F Birmingham Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top