Wylie, TX

Posted August 30, 2013
This is our second year here, I absolutely think this is one of the best school any of my children have ever attended. They are full of life and love here you will feel welcome and wanted. Most of all the have wonderful teachers and leaders that the kids love and make them love their school and learning. My kids love Akin Elementary!!!

Posted May 28, 2009
Rita Smith My daughter is currently in bilingual pre-k and is being the most wonderful experience she had ever had, the teacher is awesome the principal is allways there when you need him, My daughet also is having speech therapy and she therapist is also amazing

Posted May 12, 2009
My son went to school from K-4th and has had many opportunities to feel successful in reading counts, gifted and talented program, and science fair projects. He has enjoyed many extra-curriculars too such as the science club and the 4th grade choir. Akin also has a jr. master gardening program for 3rd and 4th graders. The staff is very caring and knows each student by name. This is a great neighborhood school.

Posted January 25, 2009
Coming from Dodd which I absolutely loved, I was worried Akin would not meet up to my expectations, but I have been happy to have been proven wrong. They have a wonderful friendly and caring staff and my children and I love it here. We couldnt be happier!

Posted February 27, 2008
Excellent support system for children with special needs! My son has been a student there since kindergarten, and he has thrived all the way through the 4th grade.

Posted May 27, 2005
Akin is the BEST! The 4th Grade Honors Choir took 1st Place at the Competion at Sandy Lake Park In May Under the Direction of Mrs Vogt. She is an awesome music teacher. Our child excelled at Akin. The Prinicipal is the best I have seen in all my years of dealing with schools.

Posted April 08, 2005

P M Akin Elementary School
P O Box 490, Wylie, TX  75098
Last modified P M Akin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
P M Akin Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top