Bad
Good

We moved to Wylie basically for the schools. We had heard great things about them and we have not been disappointed at all. We are very pleased and more than satisfied with Dodd Elementary. The staff seem to genuinely care-- from the teachers, cafeteria and office people. It is run very efficiently. Even if you have to call-- they are very friendly on the phone. My children are excited to go to school and are learning quite well there.

I am thrilled with Dodd! The front office staff does a great job- the new secretary (I think started last year) is super polite and very efficient. The principal and teachers really care. I could not be happier.

My daughter attends Dodd elementary and I'm quite pleased with how things are run there. The principal is a great leader and I care about our children. The parents involvement is also great and I often enjoy lunch with my daughter and I'm happy to see other parents to who take the time go, it means allot to the kids, I know it does to mine.

Dodd is wonderful! My family loves it there. The best school in Wylie by far! We have been there for 4 years and have not had one single negative experience. The teachers are great, the principal is great! Way to go!

My family and I moved to Wylie for the school district. We had a wonderful Kindergarten teacher, who went that extra mile for her students! We now have a great first grade teacher, who has really got our daughter excited about reading! I have nothing but praise about Dood. I couldn't be happier with our decision to relocate to Wylie. Dood is a great place for both students and their family's!

We have loved our child being at Dodd. Average on education level, but teachers and principal treat every child equal and fair. Front desk could be more friendly, but education is wonderfully cared for.

Last modified Dodd Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.