Posted August 27, 2009

Posted March 07, 2009
We moved to Wylie basically for the schools. We had heard great things about them and we have not been disappointed at all. We are very pleased and more than satisfied with Dodd Elementary. The staff seem to genuinely care-- from the teachers, cafeteria and office people. It is run very efficiently. Even if you have to call-- they are very friendly on the phone. My children are excited to go to school and are learning quite well there.

Dodd Elementary School 0

Posted November 17, 2008
I am thrilled with Dodd! The front office staff does a great job- the new secretary (I think started last year) is super polite and very efficient. The principal and teachers really care. I could not be happier.

Posted September 30, 2008
My daughter attends Dodd elementary and I'm quite pleased with how things are run there. The principal is a great leader and I care about our children. The parents involvement is also great and I often enjoy lunch with my daughter and I'm happy to see other parents to who take the time go, it means allot to the kids, I know it does to mine.

Posted April 16, 2008
Dodd is wonderful! My family loves it there. The best school in Wylie by far! We have been there for 4 years and have not had one single negative experience. The teachers are great, the principal is great! Way to go!

Dodd Elementary School 0

Posted March 27, 2008
My family and I moved to Wylie for the school district. We had a wonderful Kindergarten teacher, who went that extra mile for her students! We now have a great first grade teacher, who has really got our daughter excited about reading! I have nothing but praise about Dood. I couldn't be happier with our decision to relocate to Wylie. Dood is a great place for both students and their family's!

Posted October 04, 2007

Dodd Elementary School 4

Posted September 24, 2006
We have loved our child being at Dodd. Average on education level, but teachers and principal treat every child equal and fair. Front desk could be more friendly, but education is wonderfully cared for.

Dodd Elementary School 4

Posted July 18, 2006

Dodd Elementary School 3

Posted January 11, 2006
School and district are lacking in Technology programs at the Elementary level. Not enough extracurricular programs for all ages of children. The academics are average not anything amazing. There are a few brilliant teachers but overall your child will get an average education at Dodd. Principal is great! But one person just isn't enough to make a great academic experience for your child.

Dodd Elementary School
P O Box 490, Wylie, TX  75098
Last modified Dodd Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dodd Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top