Wylie, TX

Frank Mcmillan Junior High School 4

Posted June 26, 2014
We love McMillan Junior High , my kids all had really positive experience with teacher's and classmates. .My son's did football and took all advance classes. My daughter took band both 7th and 8th grade and did all advance classes also, she also did international club and UIL and was president of the honor society , We love the band director's, the Spanish teacher, the Wing's program teacher, Some of the teachers go above and beyond to help students and the principal is awesome!!!

Frank Mcmillan Junior High School 1

Posted April 16, 2014
Please do not send your child to this school. As a parent I am very dissatisfied with the encounter my child has recieved. We have experienced several. Counts of ignorance an f prejudice from both teachers and students and even faculty members. The school's external appearance is false compared to internal. The teachers focus their attention more on the dress code than my child's actual education. The style o tv learning Is bitterly damaging the kids indefinitely by fooling them and crippling at the same time making them think it's okay to do bad the first time because you always get a second round making them depend on that concept and the will suffer for it in real life.

Frank Mcmillan Junior High School 5

Posted October 24, 2006
This is a wonderful school with an incredible staff!!!

Frank Mcmillan Junior High School 4

Posted October 15, 2006
My daughter really enjoys this school. She is in symphonic band (which has placed well in all of it's competitions), on the soccer team (tied one game last season, won the rest), and is NJHS. The teachers I know are caring and helpful. I don't really have any negative experiences to report. The online grade reporting is kept up to date and is really helpful

Frank Mcmillan Junior High School 3

Posted April 06, 2006
McMillan Junior high is an average school the kids there can bbe a bit troublesome I have been trying to get my son out of the school into a private school because he is terrified of the place but the teachers are some of the best I've seen its behaviour thats a problem.

Frank Mcmillan Junior High School
P O Box 490, Wylie, TX  75098
Last modified Frank Mcmillan Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frank Mcmillan Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top