Wylie, TX

Davis Intermediate School 1

Posted April 06, 2014
This school is not how i expected. Someone bullied my child and they didn"t do anything about it. They have to blame my daughter on something she didn"t do so she can get kicked out of the school too. This school has ALOT of bullies. Don't bring your child to this school.

Davis Intermediate School 4

Posted January 10, 2008

Davis Intermediate School 4

Posted September 20, 2007

Davis Intermediate School 0

Posted September 14, 2005
This will be the first year my son will attend this school.I was amaze with the respond that the school gave to my son,on all the special resources that he needed.I want to thank everyone that was involve. Please keep up the good work.

Davis Intermediate School
P O Box 490, Wylie, TX  75098
Last modified Davis Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Davis Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top