Zapata, TX

Zapata Middle School 3

Posted March 07, 2011
I am a former student of Zapata Middle School and I was new to the town my first year there in 6th grade. I didn't like it the first two years but loved it the last year when I was finally starting to get pretty good friends and had a couple good teachers. Most teachers there, though, would constantly try to get students attention and couldn't..had no control over the class. I'll say that some did though. Don't get me wrong there are some great teachers at ZMS. ZMS definately needs a new building and to be cleaner. Bathrooms were always gross, cafeteria was old, and locker room had roaches. Although it is not the cleanest, nicest school; I am glad that I attended ZMS. Made a good friend and had a great teacher that I'll never forget.

Zapata Middle School 4

Posted May 05, 2004

Zapata Middle School
Box 3636, Zapata, TX  78076
Last modified Zapata Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Zapata Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top