American Fork, UT
Students enrolled: 1,019

Posted June 18, 2010
This school is amazing! I like that the school is on a model that allows for extended reading/language arts time in the lower (1st and 2nd) grades, while offering really great specialty offerings (art, music, computers, PE, social studies and science) in 3rd-4th. The specialty teachers are top notch instructors. My kids got a great literacy foundation, then have gotten solid exposure to all of the specialties. And I can't say enough about the core teachers. The kids can participate in after school art, math lab, service club, and knowledge bowl among other things. There are always lots of parents in the school to help, and the kids seem to get along well. I only occasionally hear of incidents of bullying. I love this school.

Posted April 29, 2009
We moved here recently and I have been nothing but pleased with this school. They have been very patient with every problem we're having with my child and have made sure he was receiving the special attention he needs. Because of the reading recovery program he's gone from struggling to soaring.

Posted August 25, 2008
Very impressive. This school is very involved in the community and has numerous opportunities for parent/family involvement and communication. Our family has had positive experiences with the teachers we have worked with. As a parent, I have been very satisfied with the quality of education my family has received.

Posted August 22, 2008
Positive, dedicated learning environment and staff! Building currently being remodeled.

Shelley School 1

Posted March 20, 2004

Shelley School
602 North 200 West, American Fork, UT  84003
Last modified Shelley School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shelley School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top