American Fork, UT

Posted April 14, 2015
I am thrilled with American Heritage School in American Fork, Utah. My third grader is thinking at the level of an adult regarding his role on earth. His teacher has instilled in him a love of learning and he has developed an innate desire to learn. He is experiencing science, math, history etc and internalizing the knowledge and understanding in the greater context of life. He receives both an education of the heart and mind which surpasses what I thought was possible. Thank you American Heritage School and teachers!!!

Posted April 03, 2015
This is my fifth year teaching at American Heritage School and I absolutely love it. I think the ultimate test of a school's success is simply how happy the students are, and I can say that the vast majority of students here are very happy. This is certainly not because they do recess all day long, but because they have 1) a character- and faith-based mission statement that helps students understand their divine purpose, 2) caring teachers who show genuine love and respect for students of all backgrounds and faiths, and 3) a rigorous, liberal arts education that emphasizes independent research, reasoning, and both written and verbal communication. Aside from their excellent academics, they also offer world-class music and athletics. I will continue to send my own children here, even if they decided to fire me. :)

Posted April 01, 2015
I was privileged to be able to attend this school many years ago as a student myself. I am blessed now to be able to have my children attend it. The school is second to none in its ability to interweave instruction in principles and truth and educational excellence. The ACT test score averages for the school each year are well above the average test scores of other schools in the area. The school prepared me for a very successful college education twenty years ago and continues to do the same for my children. However, what is more important to me, is that at this school teaches both the heart and the mind. My children feel that the teachers love and care about them individually. The teachers model Christian behavior. The students are kind to each other and the excellent learning environment is a happy and safe place. This school is well worth every sacrifice that I've made to have my children attend here and I highly recommend it to anyone who desires that their children are taught both moral principles and academic excellence

Posted April 01, 2015
This is a fantastic school. The environment and social atmosphere are ideal for learning and developing the skills to succeed at college and in life. The teachers are outstanding and seem to really care about the students and feel a greater purpose to their teaching than just working at a job. I feel that the education I gained here will be a great benefit to me throughout my life.

Posted April 01, 2015
All of our 11 children attended American Heritage School at various times in their grade school years. We now have several grandchildren attending this marvelous school and are so grateful for the principles taught, for the high academic standards and the religious foundation that underlies each subject. They also have outstanding extracurricular activities including orchestra and choir and the programs they present are some of the finest ever seen. We are so grateful for the privilege of associating with American Heritage School.

Posted February 22, 2015
Wonderful school!! I was only able to attend part of 1st grade way back during the 1986-87 school year because my family moved. But, it was so memorable and I loved it there!

Posted March 06, 2014
This school is fantastic. The teachers and staff are amazing. The standards in all areas are extremely high. After moving to New England to have our children go to the highest rated schools in the country we quickly found that the environment that our children are taught in sets the precedence for how and what they learn. After coming back to UT and searching for a school that would meet all our needs (academic and environment) we found American Heritage to be second to none. Their strong emphasis on principals and values are unfounded in schools today. We feel Amrican Heritage is an extension of how we teach our children in our home. There is no other place we would rather they receive their education.

Posted June 12, 2013
I wonder what the agenda is of those posting the negative comments. Also, are they confusing the American Heritage of American Fork with the other AHS schools. My child attended the last 4 years in AF, scored 33 on the ACT and was accepted at UofU and BYU, the only schools she applied to. The head of school is amazing and the teachers are degreed with many having Masters and even some with a Ph.d. Your child will receive great care, an excellent education and establish a moral compass. They will learn how to research original sources to establish true intent. If you believe the Nation was founded by divine guidance and that the Constitution is the law of the land, amendable, but not open to change thru popular opinion or judicial fiat, you will really enjoy your experience. No question, if you are a liberal, progressive, who loves President Obama and the NSA tracking everything you do, this school is not for you.

Posted April 22, 2013
This school is excellent. I have had my children at Challenger in the past. This school not only excels in a great education of the fundamentals, but supports the arts as well! I have children 1st thru 8th grades. This school is amazing! The youth are inspired to reach their goals as well as love learning. The teachers truly love the children. This is shown everyday as they strive to provide a education that is equal to other private schools that are triple the price!

Posted January 16, 2013
We have attended American Heritage for 8 years. I had a son graduate from there. It is a great school. My son who is in college felt the school prepared him so well. I have a child with special learning needs and while they don't have a program for this, they do their best to work with her. The love shown to her has helped her grow leaps and bounds. I love their LDS centered teachings, the personal atmosphere and the challenging course work. My children have learned to reason and relate beyond their years. Each child feels blessed to go there.

American Heritage School
736 N 1100 E, American Fork, UT  84003
Last modified American Heritage School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
American Heritage School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top