Bountiful, UT

Boulton School 1

Posted January 03, 2015
Very unprofessional principle, there are some good teachers at this school that wish they had the right principle and administration to back them. unfortunately the administration hired a principle that makes racial remarks, and intimidates students, or decides to carry herself in an unprofessional manner. The board of education should see her during pick up time, how she yells during car line and how she communicates to parents in front of staff and the children and other parents. If you want your child to begin learning their ABC's in their first year of Kindergarten, this is the place.

Posted December 27, 2013
We are very happy with the education our children are receiving at Boulton. They love going to school and they love learning.

Posted July 18, 2011
I Love Boulton. My son's kindergarten teacher was always there if we needed her. They had gym, computer classes, music class. He loved them all.

Posted February 05, 2011
I am an actual student at Boulton Elementary I am a 6th grader though. I think Boulton is an astounding elementary school they have great teachers and a great helpers for children who might be a little slower then most. I do agree that the principal isn't the best compared to our last principals we had but she keeps our school running alright. I actually loved this school so much my parents worked their butts off just so I could get a variance to this school after I moved. I really enjoy this school and I think lots of other kids would too!

Boulton School 3

Posted May 10, 2010
My daughter is in Kindergarten and I have been so impressed with what she has learned this year. She is already reading very well and she loves school. I think all the teachers at Boulton really care about their students and love what they do. I am however extremely disappointed with the current principal. She treats all the teachers and parents with disrespect and is not accommodating to students needs. With that being said, I hope we get a new principal soon because I think the teachers, students and parents deserve someone who is more caring and will accommodate their needs.

Boulton School 4

Posted December 22, 2007
First off, the school is lacking in computers - There is very little for the older kids, and none for the younger ones. But - they have a very strong Kindergarten and 1st curriculum, way way better than what I've seen elsewhere. Strong start! First rate teachers produce a lot of A students - it's just that the school needs some things. Your child's education will not suffer from a small library or old music instruments. Lucky to go here.

Posted August 12, 2005
I love Boulton. The teachers and principal really care about my son. He is getting a great education and enjoys the learning process. The art program is wonderful and he loves computer lab. More extracurricular activities would be nice, but no other elementaries really have anything more to offer either. I love all the opportunities I have to volunteer and be involved at the school. Boulton is an A+ in my book!

Boulton School 4

Posted February 18, 2004
This is a great school! I love the fact that I am sent a weekly email letting me know what my son is doing during the week. It helps inlude parents in the learning process and enables us to reinforce what was taught at school during the week. The only thing I wish was that they had more field trips and extra curricular activities.

Boulton School
2611 South Orchard Dr, Bountiful, UT  84010
Last modified Boulton School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boulton School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top