587 students|Davis District

Bad
Good

Bountiful Jr High School 5

Posted February 07, 2013
I love this school! I have personally talked to many of the teachers and experienced their teaching methods, there is no other school like it. This school is wonderful! It's easy to find your way around, and everyone is so willing to help. The teachers understand, and help you. :) The principal is wonderful, and isn't extremely strict. The honors classes are perfect, and if you want a good challenge, you can always find one. I really REALLY reccommend this school.

Bountiful Jr High School 5

Posted September 10, 2009
The principal has been great, and tries to know individual's by their name. They have great follow through. We were made well aware of internet and the teachers post assignments due as well as grades on a regular basis. When I email the teachers with questions, they respond quickly. The school has high standards, both academic and moral.

Bountiful Jr High School 2

Posted January 10, 2005
The administration at this school is very helpful when you are new, but we found that they lacked follow through. My son was failing classes within a few weeks of moving to this school mid year. I was never notified, nor told who I could contact if I wanted to know how he was doing. I had specifically asked to be notified of any problems as I had anticipated some with the circumstances of our move. When I did ask a teacher about his performance she suggested I look on the internet. When registering him for school we were not given the necessary information about the web site.

Bountiful Jr High School
30 West 400 North, Bountiful, UT  84010
Last modified Bountiful Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.