Bountiful, UT

Posted January 16, 2015
Great principal, wonderful community support. The school provides "specials"--a music teacher, computer teacher, and PE teacher along with a librarian--meaning that the teachers get valuable prep time. Parent volunteers provide a slew of extracurriculars: a student orchestra, holiday choir, chess club, running club, musical theater production. The school has many wonderful community-building traditions, including a fall carnival and my personal favorite, the Veteran's Day assembly (veterans from the community are invited to attend a special musical program the kids have prepared). So far the classroom teachers my kids (currently 2nd and 4th grade) have had have been average to outstanding. I'm a former school teacher myself; this is the kind of school where teachers are happy to be, and it shows.

Posted October 27, 2012
4 of my 5 kids have gone here and I am very impressed. Stellar staff and just a really good overall feeling. Amazing PTA things like a school musical and lots of fun extra things for the kids to do. Awesome principal and really the best school my kids have been to, and we've been to 6 different schools so far.

Holbrook School 0

Posted January 12, 2010
Overall I am pleased with Holbrook. The principal, Mr. Denhalter is very involved with the students in positive ways. He and the teachers recognize good behavior with 'Blue Slips' and then those go into a drawing to go to lunch with the principal. My kids love it! Their teachers ( I have a 1st grader and a 3rd grader) are terrific, they have 3 recesses and a wonderful music program. I only wish the spectrum program was at this school. They do have a program for advanced kids, it is once a week for 45 minutes. At least it's something, and my 3rd grader really likes it. Most importantly, my kids love to go to school, and I think the atmosphere there is positive, welcoming and a fun place for them to be.

Posted January 07, 2010

Posted February 17, 2009
Holbrook is an amazing elementary school. The staff and teachers are great. My first grader has had a wonderful year. We love her teacher! I can't say enough good things about the school...we've had a great experience!

Holbrook School
1018 East 250 North, Bountiful, UT  84010
Last modified Holbrook School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holbrook School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top