Millcreek Jr High School 4

Posted March 03, 2013
The principal is what makes the teachers and students dread to go to the school. She makes unintelligent rules and is not involved in anything. She is not what principal should be. Maybe a vice principal, but not the principal. The teachers here are excellent and the involvement of seminary is well appreciated. The students here are very smart and I believe Millcreek is a very smart and very high performance school.

Posted August 04, 2012
Very good, involved, accountable teachers. Good school spirit, great honor and AP program. It should offer a little more team sports but the academics are there so...

Millcreek Jr High School 1

Posted March 10, 2011
This school lacks communication!! The teachers,and the Vice Principle treat the parents like they are beneath them instead of equals, I can only imagine how they treat our students.. What is the point of having online commutation if they never answer the parents concerns or emails? I am so glad my Son is in 9th grade and this is his last year there. Mueller Park Jr. high is a better school they actually care about the students and wan't them to succeed!!! I am sure the other Jr. high in this area are better then Millcreek too!! Very disappointed with the whole experience I should of pulled my kid out when he was in 7th grade.. live and learn my other 3 children will be attending a different Jr. high!!!

Posted May 03, 2010
This is the best school in the area! The principal and teachers are always focused on the best for the kids. I have not seen any behavior issue or gang related, because I can see discipline and respect to each others. It's a very nice, clean and safety place to be. Congratulations to Mr. Tanner, he is doing and excellent job, and what about the teachers? They are just great!!

Posted November 08, 2007
- a former student

Posted August 29, 2007

Posted June 30, 2007
What an amazing school. I was so worried about my kids going to the junior high, but the teachers and administration have gone out of their way to make them feel welcome. This is a highly academic and well disciplined school. They have free math tutoring and other helps after school to help with my student's learning. My kids say that the 'kids treat each other nice and don't swear in the halls and stuff.' Mr. Tanner, the principal and Mr. King, my daughter's band teacher each sent my student a personalized birthday letter. Most of the teachers go above a beyond teaching.

Millcreek Jr High School
245 East 1000 South, Bountiful, UT  84010
Last modified Millcreek Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Millcreek Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top