389 students|Davis District

Bad
Good

Tolman School 4

Posted December 01, 2009
Tolman is a great school. The principal, Mr. Pendergast is excellent. He's always out in the halls making sure everybody is getting to where they need to be and everything is going great. The teachers are great, and the class sizes are similar to other schools I've seen. There is a lot of parent involvement in this school. My only problem with the school is that the playground is not as secure as I would like. There are openings in the fence where anybody could walk in. I am used to bigger city schools where gates are locked up. All in all, Tolman is a great place to be. My kids have been attending for four years and they love it.

Tolman School 5

Posted July 26, 2004
I love Tolman! I was renting a place while my daughter went to Tolman for Kindergarten - 2nd grade. Purchased a home in Bountiful just so that my kids could attend Tolman. The principal Mrs. Rawlins is awesome and I have loved every teacher who has taught my daughter. Great personal attention. Would rate highly and recommend.

Tolman School 4

Posted May 12, 2004
My daughter is finishing second grade. We have found the school to be great. The principal does a fabulous job. Maybe it is just the second grade teacher, but we are very happy. All Utah schools are generally understaffed. I do think the teachers are great.

Tolman School 2

Posted November 05, 2003
This school is completely understaffed and overfilled. We could have the most qualified and great teachers here and not even know it because they are so overwellmed with their class size and duties.

Tolman School
300 East 1200 North, Bountiful, UT  84010
(801) 402-1900
Last modified Tolman School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.