Bountiful, UT
Students enrolled: 1,724

Viewmont High School 4

Posted December 09, 2013
We moved here three years ago because we liked the option for the Engineering program at this school. We have been pleasantly surprised with the many other strengths at this school. The kids at this school are about as down to earth as you will find anywhere. Great learning environment for any teenager. My only complaint would be how run down the school is. I'm not sure how Davis School District distributes funds for remodeling, but Viewmont should be higher on the list than it is. The only thing I'm aware of that has been done since we moved in was replacing pipes so that the water is no longer brown. Nice. Still a great school! So glad we are here.

Viewmont High School

Posted October 11, 2007
Viewmont High School is an excellent school. We have had nothing but positive experiences there. I would highly recommend it for anyone moving to the area.

Posted September 12, 2007
this school is way good. it is the best school you could send you kid to in Utah.

Posted March 21, 2006
Viewmont High has an excellent history for graduating their students. They do not want students to stay in high school another year or make them transfer to another school to avoid embarrassment. This school provides classes that other high schools in the community do not provide. There is not a wide socioeconomic spread which is why student involvement and acceptance of each other is wide spread. The teachers are fantastic. They offer help when needed without hesitancy. The counselors are out of this world. My daughter was involved in extracurricular activities and clubs and loved everyone and everyone loved her. She was nominated for homecoming queen. This school raises money every year for an elementary students who are underprivileged. What a phenominal group of teachers and administration. I commend you.

Posted February 01, 2006
Excellent school, all my kids went there, great band teacher; I would recommend it for any parent moving to this area.

Viewmont High School
120 West 1000 North, Bountiful, UT  84010
Last modified Viewmont High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Viewmont High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top